001 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍

Monday, 7:00 A

Monday, 7:00 A.M.

"Y/N! LET'S GO! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" JEAN YELLED OUT -

"I'm right here, imbécile." You said from behind him. Jean turned around and shrieked, putting a hand over his heart.

"You scared the shit outta me!"

You smiled at him before walking pass, going outside and towards your car. Over the weekend, you couldn't stop thinking about Mikasa, and it didn't help that she had slept in the same room as you. You had noticed Jean blushing around her and always stuttering, it didn't take a genius to know that he fancied her.

And that kinda rubbed you the wrong way but you put it off. If Jean had a crush on her then that's not your problem, you weren't gonna ruin that for him.

But..Mikasa didn't show any interest in him...sooo it wouldn't hurt to maybe flirt with her a bit. Thing is, you weren't sure if she was even into girls. Beside Jean's obvious crush on her, you also noticed Mikasa was a little closer to Eren, who was a bit excited that someone in his friend group could also speak Spanish.

Yeah, that's right, Eren had already considered you a friend.

Anyways, over the weekend, Mikasa worried for him, fed him, and made sure he didn't get hurt when Jean and him got into fights. At first, you thought they were dating or something but Eren's loud voice kept complaining about how they're not dating or anything like that and was yelling about how he wasn't her little brother.

It wasn't until that you got fed up with all the questions swirling in your head that you asked Armin, who was the other blondie, what that was all about. He said that they were family in some form of way; Mikasa was Eren's adopted sister. And that Eren hated it when Mikasa would coddle him and be all over his space, it was the reason why he snapped at her all weekend.

You were a bit relieved that they weren't a thing but that didn't stop the lingering question at the back of your head; Eren doesn't like Mikasa but does Mikasa like Eren?

★・・・・・・★

"Good luck." Jean whispered as he passed by you to go to his seat in class which was beside Eren. Sadly.

"Quiet down, brats!" Mr. Levi Ackerman hissed, putting both hands on his waist. After his sentence, everyone immediately went silent, scared of what he'll do if they don't shut up. Levi 'tched' before he gestured to you, a marker in his hand, "We have a new student, I expect you to treat her as you would like to be treated. If not, I'll make you work until you drop dead. Understood?"