003 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚𝑴𝒂𝒏

4:30 P

4:30 P.M.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"

You crossed your arms and watched as Mikasa finally came out the school building. As she came closer, you can now clearly see how...disheveled she looked. Her hair was a bit out of place, her lips were swollen, cheeks were redder than tomatoes, and if you walked even closer to her, you can see that her pupils were dilated.

"I was studying."

You uncrossed your arms and stood up from the bench you were sitting on, adjusting your backpack, "Really? Then why do you look like you just made out with someone?"

You looked at her and noticed her blush intensified making you scoff, "Let's go. Schools been over for about an hour."

You were first to walk away and towards the parking lot where your car is. This morning, Jean suggested to take his but you knew it was an excuse to have Mikasa in his car.

Mikasa expected you to get jealous or something since every time you were around her, you always throw flirts her way (In her eyes). But you weren't jealous, you just ignored it and continued walking, prompting her to follow you like a lost puppy.

★・・・・・・★

You turned the car off and and got out before jogging to the other side to open Mikasa's door. What? Just because she rejected you doesn't mean you should be an asshole, maybe you were planning to be an asshole just a little bit but not all the way.

"Thanks." Mikasa muttered softly.

You hummed and closed the door before walking towards your front door. You felt her presence behind you but you payed no attention and just unlocked the door before going inside.

Voices could be heard in the living room and you and Mikasa shared a glance before going into the room.

"Bonsoir." You greeted as Jean and Eren looked up from the couch. "What are you two doing?"

Jean scoffed as he dropped his pen on the table, "How did this asshole of my cousin convince you to come over, Mikasa?"

"She's only here to work on the project." You stated, rolling your eyes.

"So is Eren."

"Hola." Eren greeted sheepishly, hesitantly making eye contact with you and then at Mikasa.

"Hi." You greeted back, nodding at him. You then inhaled sharply and nodding backwards, "Okay, we're off. We don't want to bother you two."