002 𝑺𝒖𝒃𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

3:35 P

3:35 P.M.

"EREN, RIGHT?" YOU ASKED AS YOU CAUGHT UP TO SAID BOY-

Eren turned around just as he stepped outside the school building, holding the door open for you. "Uh, yea, that's me. ¿Qué tal? Necesitas algo?"

"En realidad, sí. ¿Crees que tus padres estarían bien si voy a tu casa? It's just that me and Mikasa have that project, I'm sure y'know what I'm talking about." You explained, giving him a small but unnoticeable smile.

Eren frowned in thought before giving you a grin, "Yeah, sure-I'm sure they'll be totally fine with it. My moms' been trying to get Mikasa to socialize more and I agree with her."

You smiled and nodded at Eren in thanks, "I'll be over at around 6ish or something." You looked behind you, feeling a pair of eyes staring holes into your head and saw Mikasa crossing her arms as she slowly made her way to you and Eren, acting as if she wasn't just staring at the back of your head.

Eren didn't notice her and continued to talk, "Alright but I probably won't be home at that time since me and horseface also gotta do the project so Mikasa or one of my parents would open the door for you."

Mikasa slightly and unnoticeable arched an eyebrow as she caught that last bit of what Eren said. She was confused but put it off and just grabbed Eren arm before dragging him away not even giving you so much as a glance.

"Mikasa, ugh, let go!"

You really hoped she didn't hear the conversation.

"Y/n, let's go. C'mon, it's too hot in this piece of shit!" Jean's voice broke you out of your thoughts. Looking over at him, you saw him inside his car that was parked in front of the school, the windows were down showing how annoyed he was.

You jogged to the car and got inside, Jean immediately putting it in drive and driving away.

After a few minutes of silence, you spoke, "Je vais chez Mikasa."

"For what?" Jean then shook his head and added, "Never mind, I know why. You guys also doing the project tonight, huh? Yeah, me and Eren are doing the same since fucking Mr. Ackerman said we have to turn it in on Wednesday. Man, I wish Mikasa was my partner."

After another few minutes of silence, you asked, "Do you like Mikasa?"

Thank god Jean was at a red light, otherwise he would've swerved the car off the road from being flustered and embarrassed.