[ 007 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 ]

FRIDAY, 12:00 A

FRIDAY, 12:00 A.M.

PIECK THANKED THE DRIVER AS SHE GOT OUT OF THE CAR--

It's been only a couple of hours since she last seen you. And she was worried. Because the last time she seen you, your father found a bag of pills that belonged to you and before she could see what he would do, Jean had took her outside and drove her home.

And that is why she is here, in front of your home. She knew your parents had left on a trip because Jean told her, she had guilt tripped him into telling her so.

Ringing your doorbell, it took a minute or two before it opened, revealing Jean who was in a red silky robe. He smirked lazily and looked at Pieck up and down, noticing that she dressed very well just to come to your house.

"Well, well, well..." Jean let out a boyish whistle making Pieck roll her eyes. "Who you dressing up for? Me?"

"You wish." She retorted before pushing him out of the way and walking inside the house. "Where's Y/n?" She asked, ignoring Jean's teasing look.

Jean hummed before nodding his head towards a direction, "She's...studying over there at the table." He then turned around and began walking away, "If you need me, I'll be in my room, also studying."

Pieck rolled her eyes as she turned on her heel to slowly walk towards the dining table. It was sort of a long walk because the house was really huge, she wasn't surprised though, both you and Jean were basically born rich.

As she finally entered the dining room, Pieck softened her eyes as she watched you laying your head down on the table, books and notebooks surrounding you.

"Y/n..." Pieck lowly called out as she slowly approached you. Not noticing the earbuds in your ears, Pieck frowned when you didn't respond to her. She finally approached the opposite side of the table and said in a louder voice, "Y/n!"