004 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏

Monday 7:00 A

Monday 7:00 A.M.

AFTER THAT PARTY ON FRIDAY, EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT THE BIG ASS ARGUMENT BETWEEN YOU, JEAN AND EREN-

The next morning after the party, you took Eren and Mikasa home since they were both having a pretty bad hangover. You had one as well but it wasn't as bad as theirs.

During the drive, Eren had apologized, and like sincerely apologized, to you and Mikasa to which you and Mikasa forgave him.

All weekend, Mikasa hadn't contacted you or anything, nor did she mention about the kiss when you two were in the pool.

You really hoped she remembered. It would kind of suck if she didn't. But it would suck even more if she did remember and was just acting as if it didn't happen.

Jean hadn't even apologized to you like Eren did, he just continued on with his life as if he didn't just threaten to kick you out of his house and threatened to snitch on you to your parents. That was pretty shitty of him so you politely ignored him.

And by ignoring him, you ignored his glares which is exactly what he is doing right now as you're getting your books from your locker; glaring right at you from down the hallway where his locker was.

As you closed your locker, you heard footsteps approaching you making you turn around to see Mikasa stop in front of you with a faint sheepish yet shy expression.

"Thank you."

Raising an eyebrow, you asked, "For?"

"For..." She sighed and looked away. "For not taking advantage of the situation. And for driving me back home. I'll pay you back."

You smiled and shook your head, "No need. My treat."

Mikasa showed you a small smile before scoffing, "Who would've have thought? You are the perfect and charming daughter-in-law as your friends parents' say you are."

You chuckled softly and said, "You surprised me, too. I didn't see that pool thing coming."

"Shh!" Mikasa shushed you, glancing around to see if anyone heard that. She gave you a look and said, "Charming daughter-in-law's never mention those things. Never. Ever. Okay?"

Grinning, you nodded in amusement, "Okay."

You watched as she smiled at you before walking past you to her locker. You didn't think she would mention the pool thing from Friday night but you were proven wrong. Turning around, you smiled at her but then it dimmed down as you watched Jean whisper something to Pieck before she started walking down the hallway towards Mikasa.