Story Two

Jack walked into class in a horrible mood, slunking to his desk. The lanky nerd had just stepped away from a nasty argument with his girlfriend, Lucy, about anniversary gifts. She wanted something that he couldn't afford and she was not taking a no for an answer. 

Sitting next to him was his newly formed friend, the recently transferred Alanno girl Kca, looking down at him with sad eyes. They only knew each other for only a year but became best friends, binding in everything nerdy.

Despite being the same age as Jack, 16, the Alanno girl had the body of a fully grown human woman with some extra padding

Despite being the same age as Jack, 16, the Alanno girl had the body of a fully grown human woman with some extra padding. Her long white hair done into a braided ponytail matched her silvery fur while two short black horns protruded out of her head adding a couple of inches to her still growing six foot height. Her heavyset chest was hidden under her green sweater and her large behind and shapely legs barely showing under her baggy pants. 

"Um, bad talk," Kca asked worriedly. She knew exactly what happened, and she was furious. She hated Jack's girlfriend with a warrior's passion. They could never see eye to eye on anything. Funny enough when Kca transferred to this school as a exchange student it was Lucy who wanted to befriend her but they became quick enemies once it was shown how incapable the large Alanno girl was with the other human girls, more comfortable hanging out with boys. And right now all she wanted was to bash Lucy's head into a concrete wall.

"It's alright I just need to get more money," Jack said flatly as he pulled out his tablet from his bag.

Kca gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. He was doing everything to please this trash of a girlfriend while giving nothing in return! It always baffled her how human girls could be so selfish. Sadly this wasn't the first time her friend was in a pickle. He was so resourceful  and smart but was blind to this abusive relationship he was in. He wanted love so much he was willing to give everything to maintain it. She needed to change the mood.

"Hey, did you see the new trailer for 'Lord Torrent and The Lost Linn Stones? It looks interesting but I'm disappointed that the lead actor is an Alanno. The book clearly states that Lord Torren was a human. Seriously, it's like Hollywood is trying to push an agenda or something," she remarked, putting on a smile. 

"No I haven't seen it yet," answered Jack, still looking distracted. 

"But Tri Lazz as Madam Steen. I'm glad the rumors that they were planning to cast a human woman was just that. Let's just hope that they don't butcher the story."

"Yea, story," Jack said absently, staring at his tablet. 

Kca lost her smile as she looked down to his tablet. She could see that he was scrolling through an online store looking at cars. Did Lucy really expect him to get her a car for their third anniversary!? Jack works part time as a particle theory assistant, clearly not making enough to buy a car, maybe a space rocket but not a car.

This was the final straw! After watching her friend get abused like this was too much for her to watch. It was now time to activate Plan G.F.A.B.!

~