Chapter Ten: The Spy

"Are you ready," said the woman in a dirty white lab coat and large black goggles standing by a large wall size machine. 

"Yes," stated a young naked black woman with conviction, who was standing on a round platform with a large glass tube hanging overhead.

"Remember this procedure will be a bit painful. Full genetic rewriting is no easy feat," said an old woman, this one in an old black military outfit with a pro-human red pin.

"I know my leader," proclaimed the black woman. 

"Good, Dr. Igor, begin the transmutation!"

"Yes," Dr. Igor said excitedly, an evil grin growing on her face. She then pulled a lever and the glass tube came down, encircling the black women with a loud clunk. Soon a plastic breathing apparatus came down and the black woman quickly put it around her mouth. Jast as she was done a yellow liquid began to fill up the glass tube. 

"How long will she be in there?" asked the Leader.

"Oh at least a week, maybe more," responded Dr. Igor as she pressed some keys on the computer. 

"How painful is this?"

"Oh, very painful, if it wasn't for the drugs she would die," chuckled the doctor. 

"Well it's all for the greater good of mankind." The leader smiled as the woman in the tube began to thrash about, her body riled in pain. 

~
Three weeks later 
~

With a hiss the glass tube, covered with scratch marks, rose up as the woman inside stubbled out to the floor.

"Be slow my child, you're still getting used to your new body," said the old woman. 

Slowly standing up, where once was a human woman as now a female Alanno. Now standing at just over seven feet tall, not including her onyx horns, the once dark skinned human woman now was very voluptuous with tarnished silver fur. Her dark silver hair flowed like water down her strong back to her very large childbearing hips and backside. Her new fluffy tail slowly sweeped back and forth, trying to maintain balance in her new body.

 Her new fluffy tail slowly sweeped back and forth, trying to maintain balance in her new body

"How do you feel?" Dr. Igor smiled as she looked up and down the newly formed Alanno, both in amazement and disgust.

"Like my…" the new Alanno started but stopped as she put her hand on her throat, surprised by her new deep succulent voice, "muscles are on fire, but strangely, powerful." She then lifted her arm up and flexed, showing her new found muscles. 

"That is to be expected, you did practically grow a whole new body after all," said Dr. Igor. 

"Now my child, let's review the plan. Being in there for so long can make anyone a bit forgetful," said the old woman in black.

"Yes my leader," the ex-human saluted. 

"But first, some clothes."

~