Story Seven: The Brothel

Alex had his shoulders down when he entered the sketchy establishment on the edge of town. He was hit by a blast of techno alba music and the smell of sweat. He sighed and walked up to the dolled up receptionist.

"Hello Mr. Lessin, what will it be tonight," said the cheerful human girl with black hair done into pigtails.

"One private room," he asked unenthusiastically.

"Anyone specific," she asked knowing.

"My usual."

"Wonderful! I'll put it on your tab." The receptionist then tapped on her computer before returning a smile to Alex. "All done, your room will be 23. Have a good time!" She winked before giving him a card. Alex gave a weak smile and walked into the main room.

Lights flashed as the music pounded in Alex's ears. At the center of the room was a stage with a couple of silver poles. Around those poles was a pair of Alannos, dancing in sync in provocative positions. Men surrounded the stage, throwing money at the two. Surrounding the main stage was rows of dark red seats that lined the walls of the large room. There men sat down as a female Alanno either served them food and drink or gave them a lap dance.

Alex just ignored them as he turned right into a hallway filled with doors. Walking down the corridor he slowly reached his room. With a seamless swipe with the card he entered.

He took a sigh of relief as the noise from the other room was cancelled out and the harsh lights no longer stinged his eyes. The room had a soft blue wallpaper with a light blue satin bed and a dark blue simple couch. An antique disco ball slowly rotated, shining its glittery light around the room. My shoulders slumped and I took my seat on the bed's edge and waited.

Luckily it wasn't a long wait when the door unlocked.

Walking in was a relatively short Alanno, standing at only 6 foot 7 and had a soft plump physique

Walking in was a relatively short Alanno, standing at only 6 foot 7 and had a soft plump physique. With long silver hair the silver fur, dark spotted Alanno had large, heavy breasts nearly as large as her head, a thick waist with a noticeable potbelly sticking out, wide flaring child bearing hips, and a round pillow size butt as her long fluffy tail gently swayed back and forth. But the most striking thing about this woman was she was wearing very conservative clothes.

She wore a white large form-fitting Irish sweater with long sleeves and a knee length sky blue knife-pleated skirt. For a stripteaser there was not much to tease.

"Hello Xam," Alex said with a weak smile.

"Hello Alex," she replied, holding her hands together in front of her, lightly squeezing her large breasts in between her arms. She walked up to him and sat down next to him. Just as she did Alex fell over and layed on her soft thighs. She placed her hand on his head and began to stroke it.

"Now, now, you're safe," she said in a silky smooth caring voice.

"Sometimes it's hard to keep going," he said softly.