-2-

Damian's POV

"No," I spat out firmly and rubbed one of my palms over the rough stubble on my chin. "No, no no. No fucking way, June."

"What?" My girlfriend Juneau's slender fingers smoothed over the last Christmas sweater option I'd thought she'd have picked for herself and not for its designated ugliness factor.

"You're not wearing that." My arms crossed over my chest while I fought to keep my eyes off her chest, one side in particular.

"Why not?" She gave herself another pat-down of approval. My skin warmed as her eyes ran over my appearance and lifted them to mine. "It's cute. We both are."

"Your tit's out," I deadpanned the obvious and pointed my index finger at one of my beautiful but highly questionable taste-level girlfriend's body. "And cute is the last word I'd use to describe... that."

Two brown eyes, streaked with light gray striations, beamed up at me. My girlfriend's lips parted and I waited for her sweet voice, the one that flipped like a switch to her filthy mode. While I'd fallen in love with both aspects of her voice before we met in person, my eyebrows drew together when she teased, "You love my tits."

"June..." I groaned as she cupped one hand around her breast and held it up in my direction, like my eyes weren't already glued onto it, for a visual inspection.

"My nipple's covered, like a pastie." Her eyes rolled, playful by the smile that graced her full lips, then she adjusted the large red puffball she'd stuck over her nipple and areola. With a muffled voice, she shook her breast at me and shifted her voice like it spoke to me, "Lighten up, Grinch."

While no part of me admitted that the googly-eyes and mouth she'd drawn with a makeup pencil on the rest of her exposed right breast was decorated as a reindeer face, I was beyond uncomfortable with her wearing... that to a Christmas party.

We don't have many friends and they're pretty open but that... might be too much even for them.

Especially if it 'talks.'

"It's seeing the rest of your tit out that's the issue." My resolve broke and I dropped my eyes down to the round, sensual semi-circle that called for my palm cupped around it.

Like any time I looked at her too long, the part of me that delayed our social plans, swelled with interest. June's body, to me, was beyond perfect. She was six inches shorter than my 6ft height, which in her mind tucked her against me when watching movies together. She had so many curves that my hands hated picking between them.

She's making it an obvious choice here... Is this like some kind of 'hold my purse' test?

The longer my eyes curved around the underside of her breast, the more my cock offered up its opinion that it liked June's reindeer season.

"Excuse me... Issue?" June's harsh tone snapped my eyes up, where hers were now narrowed into thin slits and her nostrils flared. "Keep spewing that shit and I'll whip both of them out and leave your ass at home!"

Fuck.

The last time I pissed off June, when I'd given away one of her 'rescues' from the animal hospital she interned at, I was surprised she hadn't put me into our dog Bullet's crate. Once she found out I'd given her kitten friend to the eight-year-old girl who lived two floors down, June had forgiven me but not forgotten.

I loved many, many things about June but how her heart was too big for this world was definitely at the top of this list.

At the expense she turns our apartment into a rotating animal recovery clinic.