-26-

Juneau's POV

Damian's orgasm offer turned me into a damned Annie Oakley.

Fine, his hands directing my shots might have helped.

Alright, they were the only reason I hit the target.

By the hardness he pressed into my ass, warmth flooding out of his palms, and uneven breaths in my ears, he wanted it as much as I did.

I love that man.

Even with him teasing and riling me up at the range and the same warmth flowing from his palm into my leg under the bar table, I would've stayed all day with the recruit group. Discussing topics from random shit to what their career goals were, Damian's shoulders were relaxed and his spine at ease. His thumb arced over my knee in a silent reminder he hadn't forgotten our deal. An occasional uplift graced the corners of his mouth when he found my eyes on him or my hand rubbed his forearm.

I'm lucky I didn't slip off his bike seat on the way back.

After a few sporadic days off around Christmas, I hadn't been home with Damian for more than a few hours' block of time since. As February neared its end, Adam crossed out more binder options, and my improvement at self-defense was marginal at the most. I still squeaked whenever I fired a gun. With Damian making me practice in the gym, I was more comfortable operating a taser.

Maybe there's hope for me yet.

Contrary to Damian's concern, no developments had occurred since pictures of us were slid under his door. He upgraded our security system to one that I didn't understand. Thankfully, it was wired to his app, so I texted him when I left and returned.

I might have also flashed the cameras a few times... whenever I changed.

He found me on the edge of the bed, my body humming with anticipation. I didn't sit around naked the twenty minutes he was gone but stripped off my pants and threw them at the closet when the door clicked open. Heat flushed up my cheeks and air exposure pricked awareness over my skin. Warmth gathered between my legs, but I left them splayed open.

Two can tease.

Pausing in the doorway, Damian's eyes darkened. His throat bobbed, sounding choked as he swallowed. I would never, ever get tired of him showing me how I affected him. An invisible caress tingled my skin as his eyes ran down my breasts to between my legs. Tossing a smirk at the bulge swelling up in his pants, I shifted my feet down to the floor and stood up.

He was on me in two steps.

Chilled fingers bracketed my cheeks, his palms cupping warmth in my jaw. Moving closer, he bridged the distance between us with a slow, warm kiss. I return the gesture, press for press and pull for pull, heat creeping up the back of my neck.

Parting my lips, he licked into my mouth with a slow, drawn-out entrance. Warmth rose under my skin as his tongue stroked languid movements over mine. My body curled into him at how much I needed this, how much we needed this connection and stress relief.

"Nice try." He pulled back, shooting me a heated gaze. By his mouth's small uplift, Damian's patient mode activated. I was in for a slow, explosive round.

Oh fuck. He's going to...

My heart sank right down into my vagina.

Sexually, between the two of us, Damian had infinite patience and I geared toward fast fucks. Arousal stirring in my veins and pounding beats between my legs and arousal already knocked on the 'sooner than later' door.