2

Aahaaa..... Everyone in the world are cheaters.... No one in this house loves me... I hate all of you.... Really i hate all of you.....

Tae... Please  don't shout.... Are you kid or something? Namjoon look at his brother who is crying badly...

Am i look like a old man to you?

Tae... When i get know that, Jin was waiting for me for all these years... He only loves me... So i...

Why you spoil my life hyung?

Joon... Oh Tae! You are here... What happens? Why are you crying...

You know Mr. Jin i thought you are like my own brother... But you make me your brother in law and a husband..

Jin look at Joon... What?

Joon winks at him... Its Taetae language...

Tae...iam sorry... I love your brother so much..  when i get know that he is going to married someone i lost all my control.... So... Jin sat beside Tae..
Look ,your husband is so beautiful... Like a small cute baby bunny... Age is not a matter Taetae... And importantly he is highly educated... Then...

Ask this thing to shut up... Tae said Joon...

Jin... Shut up...

Why should i? Tae accept the fact that your already got married and

He Is My Lecture hyung.... Tae shout at Jin.

Excuse me... Jin look at him..

Yaa... He is his lecture. Actually mom meet him in college when she going accommodate him, her best friend's son that's why she arranged our marriage.

Oh... But...

Aahhaa  my life is spoiled... Tae start cry again.

*********

Jungkook... Mrs.kim call very softly...

Yes... Jungkook standup from the bed.

Mrs. Kim sat beside him. Iam sorry my son. I don't that Joon loves someone else...when i get.....

Iam so tired i need some rest...can you please....

Oh... Ok iam sorry... Good night....

Mrs.kim look at the boy who remain silent with a serious face..... She leave the room.

Hai mother in law... Where is my room? Jin ask her..

Oh really you have lot of luggage with you, why don't you take room from your home...

Oh god what a pathetic Joke... Come on mom in law... Where is my room. Tae was sleeping with Joon...

Come with me..

Is he slept?

Who?

Jungkook

Yes.... Slept already....