8

Permission? Jungkook  stare at him with a frowned face.

Yes.. You should ask me before you go... Or atleast you should said me where you are.

Is that important... Jungkook look at him.

Very much.. Iam your husband and we are living together.

But you didn't tell me where you are... Jungkook said in a small voice.

Its not the point Jungkook. I have lot of things to do. You don't interfere. Give your phone.

Tae realise Jungkook from the cage that he created with his hands and walk towards the chair.

You don't have my number yet... Tae look at him.

Here... He gave his phone back. Who drop you at college.

Hyung..

Then lets go together at evening. Tae leave the cabin. Jungkook check his phone. New contact added.

HOM💋♥️? He look at  the contact with a confusion.

Hubby of mine... Tae peek his head from outside.   Cute.. Right?

Jungkook  bite his lip for prevent that small shy smile occurred in him. But next second he cover his face with seriousness. Don't expect anything Jungkook... At the end you will be a looser. He remains himself and prepared for the next class.

*****

Mr.Jeon... Good evening...

Good evening mr. Lee..

I thought you are off today...i didn't saw your car.

My hyung droped me...

Oh... How you will go... I can offer a lift..

His husband will pick him. Taehyung conspicuous from nowhere between them.

Oh there you are  Taehyung.... Ok then enjoy your time... Bye mr. Jeon..

Its kim now... Mr. Lee... Taehyung said with a smile.

Come on wifee..... Lets enjoy our time.

Don't call me wife  Taehyung. They were walking through the hall towards parking. Lot of students and teachers pass them.

Ok... What about baby? Then...

Taehyung... He call him in a warning tone.

Ok.. Darling? Kooki? Mrs. Kim? Bunny?

Please keep quite... Jungkook walk fast...

Wait for me baby... Tae shout loudly and run behind him.

Some of the students look at them. This brat... Jungkook murmur and walk fast as possible .

Bike? Jungkook look at him.

Yes...

But i never....

Go and catch a cab then,

Tae start his bike  and he stop in front of a boy. He pick the boy and ride away.

Jungkook bite his lips. Don't expect anything stupid. Nothing is yours. He walk to the gate.

*******

Sleep here... Tae pat the side of bed.

Its ok..

Come on , we can share...

No.. Thank you...

Obey me... Wifee. Tae get up from the bed and walk towards couche. He instantly carry Jungkook in his hand. You are so heavy.... He placed Jungkook on bed.

Jungkook get up from bed... He push Taehyung  and he fell on the floor.

Listen here kim. Iam not a toy for your stupid play. Don't touch my body. He shout at Taehyung.

What? What if touch you?

Jungkook was in rage. I will kill you... With out seconds he said to Taehyung.

Really... Wifee... Lets check then.. Tae get up from the floor. He remove his tee shirt and throw somewhere.

Come on wifee lets celebrate our first night..... He said with a smirk and walk towards Jungkook who looks like terrified  deer.