6

How was your first day together? Mrs. Kim ask to Taekook. They are around the dinner table.

It was superb, he make me out of the class. He was all shy to teach in front of me. Tae said...

Oh... How cute... I love it. Don't worry Tae.. He will take private tution for you.... Is it Kooki?

Jungkook smile at him.

Jooni... Lets get married .....

Don't rush... We have time. Mrs. Kim said to Jin...

********

Jungkook refer the text books for next class. He wrote some notes and analysis.

Switch off the light.. I want to sleep. Tae shout.

But Jungkook didn't mind him.

Are you deaf... I said switch off the light.. Tae shout more loudly.  He stare at the boy . He get up from the bed and walk towards Jungkook.

Excuse me... I want... Oh is this question paper... Let me check.. He took the paper from table.

Taehyung give to me... Jungkook said in angry.

Let me check... Feministic view of  Virginia Woolf in the....

Jungkook grab the paper from Taehyung.... Get lost... He tore the paper. Jungkook look at Taehyung and walk to the couche.

Hello sleep on the bed.... we can adjust. Tae call him but he didn't get any response.  Ok. Good night.. Some bugs are luckiest than me...

We have a surprise text tomorrow, study module two, women poetry. He send a message to his class group .

********

Jungkook was engage with Juniors....

Mr. Jeon.. Principal is looking for you.

Jungkook frown ... Ok students write a essay about Shakespeare's sonnet. I will be back.

May i come in sir?

Yes..

You call for me...

Yes mr. Jeon. Look here... He shows his computer monitor to him. There is some cctv visuals.

Look... Is your students...

There is his class students beating some othere from Junior department.

Yes.. Sir..

I don't get a complaint till... So enquir abou this and make a report. Today itself.

Yes.. Sure sir. Jungkook grit his teeth and walk towards his cabin.

*****

Explain... He slap his hand on table.

Mr. Jeon... Its actually.. They are start it first, one of his student tell him. Actually they try to bully a boy. So we try to stop them but.

He call his students  to his cabin but Taehyung was missing. Which boy?

Junghyun... From Junior department.

Call that boy ... He said. 

Junghyun go to his home... He was really scared.

Scared.... and go to home alone. Jungkook look at them.  Don't lie to me. Call that boy here.

He is Taehyung's boy friend... He go with Taehyung. One of the boy said immediately.

Lisa wide her eyes and look at Jungkook's  face?  Is he looking sad!?

Ok.. Ask him to meet me tomorrow. Whatever i will send my report. And you have text today prepared for that. Out.

Lisa smack the boy.. Why you tell like that?

Its true... We all know Junghyun is his boy friend.

No...

Oh come on Lisa... One day he must know that, his husband love someone else. I will tell that for Taehyung.. Otherwise mr. Jeon will said Tae was cheating on him.