14

Morning Taehyung. Jungkook wish him with a smile. He start to pack his things for college.

I need coffee..

Sorry.. Tae i don't make anything. Lets order something.

No... I need coffee and break fast.

Jungkook look at his watch... Its already late Tae. Lets do breakfast outside. You get ready fast.

No... No.... I need homemade food . Tae kick his leg in bed. He was still on bed.

Jungkook turn towards him. Tae... But he smile at the view. Tae was looking at him with his doe eyes and a pout... Suddenly he remember baby Jimin who crying for icecream. He walk to Tae and pat his cheeks. Go and freshup, i will make breakfast.

Okie.. Love you... Tae give a finger heart and ran to bathroom. Jungkook nod his head.....Cute... He remove his coat and up his sleeves then walk to kitchen.

Its the first time he was doing something in kitchen of this house........ Before when the time he wake up he got coffee and breakfast on table by mrs. Kim or Jin. He open the fridge and find some egg ..

Mom... When will you come back?

At evening... Grandma is ok now...

Hyungs?

May be after two days.

Ok... Mom iam going to college bye...

Bye take care....

Tae cut his phone and message to Lisa..

Bish... Iam not coming today... I have some important business... Don't distrub me.

Of course bitch... Its my pleasure.... Tae instantly got the reply.

This stupid... Tae murmur... Taehyung walk to kitchen were his husband making breakfast for him. Tae look at his husband's back view.... He back hug his husband... Jungkook got shivered..

What are you making baby? He put his head on Kook's shoulder.

Just some egg and bread... Is that ok?

No... I want eat something big..

Its already 8:30 Taehyung... I want to reach college before 9:30....

Why? classes are starting only at 10 ...

Iam not a student...

Give some attention for your husband too mr. Jeon... Tae whisper to his ears and placed a kiss on his ear... Love you baby....

Jungkook push him using him elbow. Go sit there... He took a plate and serve egg and bread...

I don't want this...

Tae i don't have time. Don't be so stubborn like child. He said bit angry...

Ok fine... Lets eat together.

No iam going... Taehyung hold his hand ang hug him.

Lets took off today. We can go somewhere.

No... Exams are coming.

Please baby... Look we are alone today... Mom will come at evening.

So?

Come on Jungkook, if we speak something in our bedroom whole house will hear that. So this is a golden chance for us.

Really! Then complete your study , find some job then build a huge house with sound proof rooms.

House is ok... But why sound proof rooms?

Leave me iam going....

Tell me baby... Why sound proof?

Jungkook remove Tae's hand from his waist and rush towards his room.

Baby wait... Why sound proof room?

This brat...

********

Jungkook look at the table, his bags and books are missing.

Taehyung...

Iam here baby... Tae come to room and lock the door.

You know what bunny kooky, my heartthrob... Hyung always said he will get married after bulid a house. But unfortunately mom finds you and rest was the history. Now you are mine... But i want to complete the whole meaning of the word mine. Can we?

Tae... Please what are you talking?

In every angle you are better than me... Looks, education, job, matured, wise, character.... Even my perfect hyung like you at first sight. Iam so unsecured... Iam nothing but mere student of yours.

Jungkook walk towards Taehyung and cup his face.. Why unsecured... Let me tell you.. Ya you are a trouble maker but you are my best student ever... Top of the college.

But i want to be your top... Tae said between a laugh.

Tae.. Jungkook smack him...

Let me baby.... Let me make you mine... Tae capture his husband's lip in him. He pick Jungkook from floor and walk towards the bed without breaking their kiss.

He make jungkook on the bed and hovers over him. I don't know that your this much beautiful wifee.... Love you bub... You are mine only mine.

Tae.. I....

Its nothing baby... We are going to be one... Its usual in married life... Believe me. He peck his lips and slowly drag to the neck of his husband...

Jungkook curl his toe and fist his hand. There is battle happen in his brain. In way he want this but in other way he feels nothing but negativity. He doesn't feel Tae was his own . Some i love yous and a kiss... Nothing more. His heart doesn't allow him to believe this boy who making him naked now.