Epilogue

Tae baby... Namjoon call loudly when he back from office...

Yes.... He heard two sounds at same time.

Kim Taehyung glare at Kim Taeon... Hyungi calls me... He said...

The five year old girl throw a toy to her father... Jooni calls me... She stomp towards Namjoon...

Wait.... Tae follow her...

Baby... Joon pick the girl in his hand.. She mock her dad....

Appa is not a baby.... She giggled....

Hyungi... Tae pout sadly....

Oh come here bubba... Joon open his other hand for his baby brother... He happily hug his brother...

Look girl iam the first baby in this house... Not you ....

Jooni...... She hug Joon's neck....

Tae... Don't make my baby sad... She is our queen......

They settled in the garden... Mrs.kim pour tea for everyone.... Jin lean to his husband's chest...

Both Taes are fighting for the assertion of one month old baby of Namjin couple. The small baby boy look at his crazy uncle and sweety noona with a big eyes... He giggled when his Noona bite his uncle and his uncle cried loudly...

Hyungi... This puppy bite me....

Tae don't fight with baby..... Jin scold the big Tae..

He pout at them , iam going... Tae was about get up but a hand hold him...

Stay here.... He said slowly..... His eyes showing the some faineance... Tae go back to him and hug the boy... Wifeee.... are you ok?

Iam not... He lean to his chest... Tae slowly embrace the boy.... Wifeee.... Tae call him more than a whisper

Ya...

Look that puppy.... She thinks she is a queen...

She is....

Ya.. But iam the first baby.... Tae said....

Really? then who is the Daddy? Jungkook ask between a smile...

Dirty mind... How dare you? Lets go to our room...

Tae...

Oh sorry... I forget about this... He pock the baby bump of Jungkook.... Wifeee...

Ya...

I Love you..... Tae hug him more deep and kiss on his head.... Let me sing a song for you.... Tae start to sing slowly only for his wifeee.

Mrs. Kim look at her happy family.... Her children and grand children... A big happy family.....