15

Jungkook feels his flesh is digging by a teeth. He just close his eyes and take a deep breath. 

Tae.... He calls him in a small voice.

Yes.. Baby...

I love you.... Tae stare at him.... First time Jungkook's said that he loves him. He gave a big boxy smile to him.

Your smile is unique.... He admitted.

Tae again catch his lips.... This time its a kiss with only lust... Because Jungkook started to respond. Again tae hide his face into his neck for marking his husband as his only. His long finger crawl every corner of his husband's body. Tae leave wet kisses on his belly and navel.

Let me take you baby..... Tae look at his eyes..

Jungkook nod his head as yes.... Tae throw his clothes to somewhere... He literally tore everything.

Love you... Bun.... Love you very much. Jungkook dig his nails on Tae's bare back because of the pain he feels.  Tae start to move his body very slowly. Jungkook  close his eyes and bite his lips out of pleasure.  Tae goes more deep into his husband....

Tae... Iam in love with you.... He again whispered to the boy who lay over him after a long love making.

**********

Do you love me or not... ? Jin look at him.

No...

I know you don't love me....iam just a fool....

Jin... saying yourself a fool or idiot is not a cute anymore.  And i don't like that so called innocent and cute acting.

What you mean by that? 

Nothing... Iam going to site seeing... If your interested just come with me.

No... Go alone..

Ok....

Excuse me sir... Your car is ready...

Thanks... Ya wait.... Jin this is  Aleena, my assistant... Aly.. This is Jin my fiance..

Hello sir, nice meet you... Aleena wish Jin.

Hai.. Its no so nice meet you... Joon iam coming with you, he hold Joon's hand..
Joon do you see her face.. When you introduced me, her face become so sad... What's that mean... She loves you... She is going creat problems between us. Then she enter to your life... Then....

Driver turn back and look at Joon... Who gave him a beautiful dimple smile.. Driver glance at Jin... His hands are tied by Joon's tie and Mouth is coverd by a tape.

*********

Jungkook stare at the mirror... His lips are reddish than usual... His neck cover with lot of hickeys and nail mark.

Taehyung stand behind Jungkook... He too look at mirror. He take off his neck chain and put on Jungkook's neck. My father give this to my mother as a gift for me... When she carrying me . You keep this with you and give to our child to.

Jungkook turn towards him with a big bunny smile. Tae instantly hug him.

Tae...i love you... Don't make me alone.

I will clingy on you everytime... Don't say get out. Wifee....

Hmmm....

Iam hungry....

Let me make something...

Can i get bite of kooki....

Tae...

Come on we can't do anything after they came... Lets choose this chance......