27

What is this? Jungkook placed both hands on his hip.

Ice cream... Tae smile at him...

This much... Jungkook look at the table which filled with different flavored ice cream packs.

For you? Tae said with a proud smile.

Am i ask you?

No but usually... Pregnancy .... Ice cream... You know everyone....

Taehyung... Jungkook close his mouth and nose with his hands.... Please take them all and get out... He walk to bathroom for vomiting.

Tae follow him to bathroom... and pat his back..

Did you need water or something... Or lets go to the hospital.. Or i will call hobi hyung.

Taehyung... First of all go clean the table... and spray some room freshener or something... Jungkook sit on toilet seat... Go.... He shout...

Ok..... Ok... I will...

"""'"""""

Hello mr. Joon nam kim.... Jin entered with a beautiful smile.

Yes... Mr. Jin... What you want?

Iam planing to start a business... What is your opinion?

Good decision... But first complete your course.

Come on man, iam starting a bake house with the help of mom... She is a good cook.

But.. Why a sudden urge to starting a business.

To help you?

I don't get that....

I mean.. Car loan, housing loan, educational loan , daily expenditure, and now members are increasing... So i thought... Its my responsibility to help you.

How do you know about the loans and all.

Come on Joon... You are just a General Manager in a company... I can guss your salary and its expenditure. Well iam a dump sometimes but not a fool everyday.

iam lucky to have a understandable life partner. So start your caffe. I will help you....

Jin hug him from behind.... You know i really love you... I can wait for you till the end of my life.

Just give me year, i will make everything a perfect balance. Then we can start a life together. He hold Jin's hand and pull more towards him.

Ok... Nam kim Joon, .... I will... Jooni, can i sleep here.

Numbers of family members are increasing my monthly budget too... I think its better you go to your room. Good night and get out.

Get lost...... Stupid.

"""""""""""

Kooki... This is very spicy... Don't eat... Tae said him with worry.

Spicy? Jungkook frown.... You are saying i can't even eat my favorite food....

I didn't mean that... but its look so spicy... Our baby will feel hot.

What? Taehyung please go... I can do all this myself... I know how to take care of my child.

Its our child kooki...

Jungkook start to eat again...

Water? Or Juice? .... Eat this one, this is chocolaty... You didn't feel spice....

Jungkook look at him... Moreover a glare. Tae also look at him....

For our baby.. Kook..

Iam the one who take care of my baby till this day, where were you? When i need you. He look at him. Don't show this much concern and love to your pet dog... Its disgusting. He get up from his seat and walks to wash room.

Tae freeze in his position... It's getting worst every moment, nothing better. He heard a sound of door closing. Tae place his head on table.... Iam sorry... Please forgive me.

Jungkook opened the door and switch the light... for a change... the room fill with his pictures... lot of... Some pictures are from college.. a small smile occurs in lips... he feels happy. He climb on the bed and go under the duvet. He hug the person who is sleeping and place his head on others chest.

What happened? Tae asked while hug him back..

I can't sleep alone... Feel scared. But i need my room.

Ok.. Boss... Tae turn towards him and make him in his embrace... I really miss this.... Everyday i was...

He cut of by slap on his chest...we need to sleep.. we are tired...

Ok... Sorry.. Lets sleep my babies... Appa loves you very much.

Jungkook open his eyes and look at him... Appa...

What else... Dad, papa, ?

Appa is better...... Lets sleep... Good night... He hide his face on Tae's chest and slowly drift to the dream land.

JUST TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS...... LETS WALK TO THE END AS SOON AS....