time loop one: videl, sasuke and sakura: friends or foe

naruto open his eyes in confusion and afraid, as I look for a hole in my heart. I then look where I was and it was my apartment at the hidden leaf village.

"brat, what just happened? I'm pretty sure that those two bastard  murder me?" nine tails asks.

"yeah, it did happen. around more than 10 years ago. I am as confused as you are." Naruto says.

"what?" nine tails asks in surprise.

naruto then look at the calendar and his eyes widens and he yells "no way!! it's the same day when I got my team! how did this happened!"

"I don't know brat. now let me sleep!" nine tails says and naruto sweat dropped and Naruto qonder does he still have his abilities and Naruto concentrate to make a rasengan and he did and Naruto turn super saiyan and then super saiyan 2 and then super saiyan 3 and then super saiyan god and then super saiyan blue and then super saiyan blue evolution.

"be careful, your jonin sensei and hokage will find it strange if you're that strong." nine tails says.

"I guess your right but I still want to go beyond of my last form." Naruto says and naruto thought of something.

"what's your name?" Naruto asks.

"what?" nine tails asks confused.

"what's your name?" Naruto asks again.

"your the first of my jinchuriki to asked me my name." nine tails says.

"first? what do you mean?" Naruto asks

"mito Uzumaki was the first and your mother was the second one." nine tails says.

"my mother?" Naruto asks.

"kushina Uzumaki was her name and my name is kurama." kurama says.

"kurama, is nice to meet you and thank you for telling me about my mother." Naruto says and kurama look at him with a real smile and Naruto and kurama fist bump.

(a few minutes later)

naruto is walking toward to the academy.

"well, I can save everyone here. but that would mean videl won't met me even if I met her, I doubt she fell in love with me. what should I do?" Naruto asks in head while walking toward the academy and konohamaru appears.

"fight me, here!" konohamaru says and he accidentally fell down.

"what're you doing, konohamaru?" Naruto asks.

"look like nothing has changed yet." Naruto says in head.

"very good, naruto... you're the man I expected you to be." konohamaru says.

"I didn't do anything, you know..." naruto says and konohamaru stand up.

"Let's fight fair!" konohamaru says while forming a handsign.

"sorry! I've got an orientation meeting to go to." Naruto says.

"an orientation meeting?" konohamaru asks.

"cause... as of today, I'm a ninja!" Naruto lied while pointing at his headband.

(with sakura)

sakura just finished putting on her outfit.

"sakura!" sakura's mom yells.

"shouldn't you be heading out soon?" sakura's mom asks and a vein appear on sakura's forehead.