loop one: the assassin of the mist!

team 7 and tazuna are in a boat that are heading toward the land of the waves.

"This is quite some fog. I can't see ahead." sakura whispers while wearing a backpack.

"the bridge should be visible soon. when we reach the side of the bridge, we'll be in the land of the waves." drives whsipers while driving the boat.

"I want to ask you something before we arrive at the pier." Kakashi whispers while wearing a backpack.

"the identity of your assailants, and the reason why they are after you. if you don't tells us... out mission may end when you make landfall." Kakashi whispers while wearing a backpack and team 7 look at tazuna.

"it appears I gave no choice but to tell you. frankly I'd like you to listen. just as you said, this may be beyond the scope of your mission. actually, I am being targeted by a terrifying man." tazuna says while wearing a backpack and while wearing a hat.

"a terrifying man? who?" Kakashi asks while wearing a backpack.

"you guys have probably heard at least his name before. a shipping magnate by the name of Gato." tazuna says while wearing a backpack and while wearing a hat.

"what? Gato... of the Gato company? one of the world's richest men?" Kakashi asks quietly in shock.

"who's that?" videl asks.

"yes... on the surface, he's the chief executive of a shipping company... but underneath, he is into drug trafficking and deals in contraband using gangs and ninjas. moreover, he runs a despicable business, ruthlessly taking over nations and enterprises. it was about mote than one year ago... when that man first set his eyes on the land of the waves... he used wealth and violence to enter this country, and before anyone knew it, he had taken complete control of the island's maritime transportation and shipping. having a tight grip on the ocean, in an island nation like the land of the waves, means having control finance, the government, the people... everything. the one thing Gato fears... is the completion of the bridge... that has been under construction for some time now." tazuna told them everything while wearing a backpack and while wearing a hat.

"I see." videl says while wearing a backpack.

"since you're the one building the bridge, you've become a hindrance." videl says while wearing a backpack.

"then, those ninjas from before we're Gato's men...?" sasuke asks while wearing wearing backpack.

"but I don't understand. your opponent is a dangerous one, who will even use ninja." Kakashi says while wearing a backpack.

"why did you hide that fact from us when you made your request?" Kakashi asks while wearing a backpack.

"the land of the waves... is a very poor nation, and even feudal lords have no money. of course, we ordinary citizens have no money either. we cannot afford to make request of rank B or higher... well, if you pull out of the mission when I land ashore, I will, no doubt, be killed. killed sometime before I make it home. but there's no need for concern! should I die, my cute grandchild who will turn eight... will only cry his heart out!" tazuna says while wearing a backpack and while wearing a hat and team 7 expression change.

"and... my daughter will only balme the hidden leaves ninja for the rest of her life and grieve in solitude!" tazuna says while wearing a backpack and while wearing a hat.

"oh, it's not your fault at all! tazuna says while wearing a backpack and while wearing a hat and team 7 sighs.

"I guess we have no choice. let's continue as his bodyguards." Kakashi says while wearing a backpack.