loop one: the oath of pain of the other timeline

kakashi built up chakra and naruto and videl power up and kakashi release chakra to clear the mist.

"what an intense thirst for blood! if I take even one breath, or move my eyes, i will be marked and killed that's what I'm feeling. if i'm stuck like this for an hour, I'll go mad! facing a jonin's intent to kill... this sensation is like having my life being held in limbo... no way! i'd rather die to escape this feeling!" sasuke says in his head while holding his kunai and while wearing a backpack and sasuke was about to kill him but kakashi stopped it.

"don't worry. I'll protect you with my life. I will not allow my comrades to get killed." kakashi says.

"I wonder about that..." zabuza says while holding his sword and he landed behind team 7.

"it's over." zabuza says while holding his sword and kakashi saw this and kakashi pull out his kunai and srab zabuza in the stomach before it hit tazuna and water leake out and another one appear behind.

"sensei! behind you!" naruto yells while pointing at the zabuza behind kakashi and the zabuza that was stab turn to water.

"die!" zabuza says while holding his sword and he swing at kakashi and he cut kakashi it half  but it was just a water clone.

"the water clone jutsu?" zabuza asks in his head while holding his sword and he asks in his head. "it can't be!" he realize when done it and kakashi appear behind zabuza and put a kunai in front of zabuza neck.

"don't move. it's over." kakashi says while holding his kunai in front of zabuza neck and zabuza laughs.

"did you say it's over? you don't understand, do you?" zabuza asks while holding his sword.

"you won't be able to beat me just by making like a monkey... no chance." zabuza says while holding his sword and he laughs again.

"but, I must say you're good. my water clone jutsu was being copied at that point... by letting the clone talk as if it were you, you succeeded in distracting me. and you used the hidden mist jutsu to hind yourself to see what I was doing... but..." zabuza says while holding his sword and another zabuza appear behind Kakashi.

"I'm not a fool." zabuza says and the zabuza that in front turn into a water.

"that one was a fake too!" videl says while holding her kunai and while wearing a backpack and zabuza try to slash Kakashi but Kakashi duck in time and it hit the ground and zabuza use the sword kick kakashi into the air.

"now!" zabuza says in his head and he grab his sword and he stopped when he see spikes.

"makibishi spikes!" zabuza says while holding his sword.

"how foolish!" zabuza says while holding his sword and he jump to the air and Kakashi fall to the water.

"sensei!" videl yells while holding her kunai and while wearing a backpack.

"oh, I can't believe that kakashi got... kicked away like that..." sakura says in her head in disbelief while holding her kunai and while wearing a backpack.

"his taijutsu skills are also extremely good." sasuke says while holding his kunai and while wearing a backpack.

"what's with this water...? it's awfully heavy." Kakashi says in his head while wearing a backpack  and zabuza appear behind Kakashi.

"fool! it's the water prison jutsu!" zabuza says while doing handsign.

"darn it!" Kakashi says while wearing a backpack and he got trap in water bubbles.

"my temporary escape into the water... was a huge mistake!" Kakashi says in his head while wearing a backpack and while being trap in a water prison by zabuza and zabuza laughs.