loop one: pass or fail: survival test

squad 7 is waiting at the classroom.

"Naruto !" sakura yells.

"stay still." sakura says.

"why's it that only our squad's teacher is late?" Naruto asks.

"the other squads have gone off somewhere with their new teachers, and iruka sensei's also left." Naruto says.

"don't look at me." Sakura says and grab a eraser and naruto place up top of the door.

"hey, what're you doing, Naruto?!" videl asks and naruto fake laughs and sakura walked to naruto.

"hey!" sakura says.

"it'll be his fault because he's late." Naruto says.

"man! you're asking for it!" sakura says.

"it'll serve him right." videl says in her head.

"I like stuff like this!" inner sakura says excitingly.

"hn, a jonin wouldn't caught in such a weak booby trap." Sasuke says.

"that's right. you're such an idiot!" sakura says and a hand reaches for the door and their eyes widens and thr man open the door and the eraser fall on the man hair and the man is none other than Kakashi Hatake and naruto laughs and videl chuckles.

"I got him..." naruto laughs.

"I'm sorry, sir. I tried to stop him, but naruto did it on his own..." sakura lied trying to save herself.

"it's all good." inner sakura says.

"serve him right." videl says in her head.

"get real." Sasuke says in his head. "is he really a jonin?"

kakashi grab the eraser from the floor and put it at the chair and asks "how can I put this? as for my first impression of you guys? well, I hate you." The four genin has a disappointed look.

"meet me at the roof in the next few minutes." Kakashi says and he disappears and sasuke and sakura walked outside the room to go to the classroom.

"so why did you do that?" videl asks.

"it was supposed to happen, videl." Naruto says.

"Let's just fly to the roof." Naruto says.

"Ok." videl says and they flew off to the roof and a few minutes later everyone is in the roof.

"Let's see. first off, let me have you guy's introduce yourselves." Kakashi says.

"introduce ourselves..." Kakashi says.

"what should we say?" videl asks.

"your likes, dislikes, your future dream, hobbies, things like that!" Kakashi says.

"hey! before that, please tell us about yourself." Naruto says.

"me?" Kakashi asks. "My name's Kakashi hatake. I don't feel like telling you guts about my likes and dislikes. I've never really thought about my future dream... as for my hobbies, I have many."

"in the end, isn't all we know his name?" sakura asks.

"yeah." both naruto and videl whispers.

"next is you guys." Kakashi says

"Let's start with you." Kakashi says while pointing at videl.

"my name's videl satan. I like hanging out with my friends. what I dislike is pervert. my hobby is training. and my future dream is to be the best kunoichi." videl says.