Part 3

TW: Sexual Assault, Violence. 

When we got back to Jack's apartment he already started trying to get me in bed with him, he use to do this all the time when we were dating.

I hated it so much. He made me feel like I was a toy made just for him to play with whenever he felt like it.

He would always convince me to have sex with him, then he would go to bed and ignore me the next day. He made me feel like shit, yet I couldn't bring myself to breakup with him.

I never understood why I let him treat me this way. I guess I always thought that, this type of person is who I was destined to be with.

Its not like I deserve any better, right?

Anyway I just don't see what the big deal is, most guys treat girls like this, and i'm just being over dramatic.

"Come on baby just one last time I know you want to." I hear his voice from the other side of the bedroom.

I turn around facing away from him, preparing myself to fuck this asshole.

As much as I didn't want to I didn't really have a choice.

"Fine, you got me. I did miss the sex." I turn back around walking towards him, with a forced smile on my face.

He takes that as the ok, and grabs me by the waist with his veiny, sweaty hands.

He picks me up and throws me into the wall.

I hit my head and squirmed in his tight grasp, I was so uncomfortable. But I just kept playing along like I always do.

Then he started to take his pants off, I knew exactly what was going to happen next. Before I knew it, he grabbed my hair and pushed me down onto my knees. I felt my knees graze against the hard wood flooring.

I then looked up to him with tears slowing forming in my eyes.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you giving me head already?" He says.

"I just don-" I was cut off from Jack pulling my head towards his already growing erection.

He just kept pulling my hair back and forth, back and forth, until he finally finishes inside of my mouth.

I ran to the bathroom and spat out all the cum that was in my mouth, and drank some water to get the taste out.

I sat in the bathroom for a little while, hoping to god that's all he wanted out of me.

But of course it wasn't. I could hear his voice calling me from outside of the bathroom.

"Eve, come back out here. Im not finished!" He yells at me.

At this point I was so over it, I just wanted to go home and read a book in my warm bed snuggled up with my dog.

But no, here I am again, with my ex treating me like i'm not a human being with my own thoughts and feelings.

My head falls onto the sink counter and I start to cry.

God your so dramatic Eve just get it over and do with so you can go home. I think to myself.

With that, I pick my head up from the sink, wipe the tears off my face and go back into his bedroom.

"Thank god, I thought you got out the window and ran away." He says laughing.

Shit that would have been a good idea, I think to myself.

"Nope, no way, would I miss this." I replied with exactly what he wanted to hear.

"Oh Eve, you just know how to turn me on." He says smirking at me while walking to my direction.

He slowly touches my chin and raises my face looking up into his bright green eyes, staring into my soul.

As much as I hate him when he's does this to me, I can't deny that he is very attractive. Like, insanely good looking. I think that is part of the reason he gets away with doing things like this to girls, as much as they don't want to admit it.

But it's different with me, he's the only guy I've ever had sex with or been in a relationship with. So I have such an emotional connection with him.

I think he knows that, and it's why he thinks he can always bring me back to him. But I feel like this time is different, right? It has to be, I can't keep letting him do this to me. I need to move on.

As I start drowning in the thought of him invading my mind, I snap back into reality when I feel him pick me up and throw me onto the bed.

I fall back and he follows right on top of me. He slowly starts to take my shirt off, then my pants shortly after. Until, I laid there facing him completely exposed.

He then starts to take his pants off, releasing his erection once again.

Then with no warning he grabs my neck with both hands, and starts to choke me. This sudden action really startled me.

I let out a scream feeling generally scared for my life, as I couldn't breath probably. But he just... kept going.

I felt sick to my stomach, my vision started to go blurry and I had no strength in me what so ever.

But, I suddenly felt something come over me, like everything he has done to me finally got to my head. I felt so enraged with him right now, that I just shoved him straight off me and started screaming at him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHAT KIND OF PERSON TREATS PEOPLE LIKE THIS." I yell not even worried about how he was going to react.

This is not like me at all, I never stand up for myself. but here I am, and it felt amazing.

But he didn't react the way I thought he would, he usually try's to make me feel better by making up some sort of story. How he is so sorry, that this is the way he was brought up by his asshole of a dad.

But I think he knew that it was different this time, that I was different this time.

He was right though, I have never felt so powerful against him before. I felt like I could actually stand up for myself this time.

But I was wrong, god i'm always wrong.

His face turned into pure anger, I suddenly regretted everything I just did, wishing I could take it all back.

"Bitch you're fucked, like actually fucked," he wasn't yelling, he was more calm than anything.

Which made me even more nervous.

My palms were starting to sweat and my breath started to speed up. Faster and Faster, I felt frozen like I couldn't move one muscle in my body.

My eyes started to water as I had my back against the wall facing him. He is standing in middle of the room, slowly making his way toward me. Step by Step my lungs got tighter and tighter.

Until finally he reaches me, staring straight into my soul, with his piercing green eyes.

I did nothing but close my eyes and except my fate.

Before I knew it... BANG.

He just hit me across the face and my head hit the wall behind me, causing me to black out.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the intensity of this chapter I just really wanted you guys to see how much of an asshole Jack really is, and the trauma he has put Eve through over the years.

Remember that no matter how hard life gets, there is always someone in your life that truely loves you and nothing compares to love.

The only thing stronger then fear is love and hope :) xx