Part 9

Tw: Self Harm

I woke up in the morning with a million notifications from twitter, instagram and TikTok.

If im going to be completely honest, this is exactly what I was expecting. Harry fans are pretty much investigators, I would know because, I am one.

The first thing I did was call Kellie, because she had already called me about 20 times.

"OMG, Eve you have to read that article I sent you. You are pretty much famous now." Kellie said before anything else.

To be honest as much as I don't want to admit it, all of this is pretty exciting.

"Fine Kel, but i'm only reading it so you'll shut up."

Lies.

I opened up the article.

________________________________________________

Who Is Harry Style's New Mystery Girl?

Article by: @123celebrities

After a long night at Harry Style's show at Sydney, fans are going crazy all over the internet about something Harry did during the show. It seemed he was crushing on one of the fans that were there.

Many fans a speculating that it wasn't a fan at all but, Harry's new girlfriend...

But from a very reliable source, we have gathered the information that it was indeed a fan. Her name is Everleigh Brown and she is from Sydney, Australia. So, Harry must have spotted her in the crowd and liked what he saw.

Although we know Everleigh was a fan, we still can't figure out why Mr Styles said to her "I knew it," to her during the show. It is very interesting and no one will know for sure why this happened, but Harry and Everleigh themselves.

Fans have already found all of Everleigh's socials and they are blowing it up with questions, that I doubt Eve is willing to answer.

If you have any videos, photos or information about last night, please feel free to send them through to 123/celebrities.com.au. Once we get a bit more information, we will be sure to update you all.

Thanks for choosing to read our articles.

_________________________________________________

Once I closed my laptop I instantly got chills, I can't believe I just read an article about me. I mean i'm boring and no one hardly pays any attention to me, so to have a massive article company to write about me, feels very weird.

After reading the article I decided to open up instagram. That was a mistake, on my most recent picture I had over 10,000 comments.

__________________________________________________

Eve's Instagram:

@Eve.Brown18

Brown18