Part 7

I woke up to the sound of Kellie nearly bashing my door in, she was banging so loud I nearly had a heart attack when I finally woke up.

"Get your ass up, we have to get to the concert early, so we get barrier!" I hear her yelling from outside.

I groan and slowly make my way out of bed. 

I nearly fall over and hit the floor when I check what the time is on my phone, it's only 8am in the morning.

"Kellie are you kidding me, it's only 8 and we have early access tickets!" I yell back at her, although my voice is no where near her excitement scream.

I open the door. She runs straight passed me, and lays out her outfit on the bed.

"I've got yours in my bag, but you can't see it yet, it's a surprise." I can hear the excitement in her voice.

She runs into my bathroom going through all my makeup frantically. 

"Oh thank fuck, you have highlighter. I couldn't find mine this morning when left."

I just laugh, get back into my bed and scroll through instagram, while she sorts herself out.

I see Harry has put something on his story, so I see what it is.

Harry's instagram story:

I smile and finally start to feel a little excited, I think seeing him yesterday made this moment not as exciting for me. I guess it's because, it doesn't really compare to actually talking to him in person. But still, It's going to be amazing watching him perform live, no matter what.

'Girl please! Get your ass out of bed, we need to start getting ready." I hear Kellies voice from my bathroom.

"I am not waiting like 9 hours in line! I'm going to look like I just died and came back a life, by the time we even get into the area!" I can't believe she wants to line up this early.

"Whatever, I'll just line up on my own then." Kellie seemed actually a bit bummed out, I guess it's because I don't seem as excited compared to her. If only she knew why.

But even though it's still really early, I decide to get up and start getting ready, for Kellie. We have been waiting so long to see harry live, so I don't blame her for wanting to get there so early.

I walk into the bathroom and start getting my makeup on, while I stand beside Kellie. We had the speaker blasting all of Harry's songs, and we were both screaming to everyone of them.

"I'm having your BABYYY, it's none of your business!" We're both dancing around yelling at the top of our lungs.

When we finally finish doing our makeup, I look in the mirror to see if I'm happy with the final look.

Eve's makeup look: