Part 11

"Today's the day!" Kellie screams over the phone.

"I can't believe we are going to other concert!!" She continues.

"I know, it doesn't feel real." I reply.

"Girl, he's like in love with you. He went through all this, just so he can see you again!" I swear I can hear her excitement from three blocks away.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I brush it off. "I still need to pack, so i'll see you at the airport, ok?"

"Ok, but you're so oblivious." Kellie hangs up.

I haven't even started packing yet, and I leave for the airport in 2 hours. I'm always so unorganised before flights.

________________________________________________

Once I arrived at the airport I received a DM from Harry.

Instagram Direct Message:

Harry:

You at the airport yet?

Yep just arrived, I'll land in Melbourne around 4:30pm :)

Awesome, i'll send through your hotel address.

Can't wait to see you!

Same, i'm so excited!!

Thanks so much for all this, you know you really didn't have to.

Please it was what I wanted.

Let me know when you've landed safely x

I will, thanks Harry x

_________________________________________________________

Once we arrived at our hotel address, I had to double check my message with Harry to make sure had it right. I did.

Once we hopped out of our Uber, someone had already grabbed our luggage for us. Kellie and I were stunned by the hotel that was before our poor eyes.

The hotel was so tall you could barley see the top of the building. Workers were walking all around the front of the hotel, they were all wearing black and white suits, managing almost everything and anything they could.

We were greeted by a tall man asking for our names.

"Everleigh Brown and Kellie Clark." I reply, because I think Kellie was too busy taking it all in.

"Follow me Miss Brown, I'll take you to your suite. Mason will show Miss Clark to her suite." The man explains.

Once I finally made it up to my room, after going up multiple floors in the elevator. I open the doors to the most amazing hotel room I have ever seen in my life. Top to bottom windows, that were over looking every little bit of the beautiful Melbourne city. I couldn't believe the incredible view, I truely felt I was in a dream.

I kept looking around the hotel room, to admire everything it has to offer. Everything felt expensive, even the toilet seat had white fluffy cover over the lid, so you felt comfortable when on it.

That's a risky thing to have on a toilet seat, I think to myself, taking it off right away.

Once I finally settled down, and unpacked all my stuff. I decided to tell harry that I arrived safely, like he asked.