A Word From The Author

Hello and welcome to all readers!

The following content is fictional and may be inspired by real-life events. Any names that resemble real-life personalities are coincidental and thus are to be treated as work of fiction.

I have intentionally diverged things from the original timeline in order to highlight the fact that the work here is strictly fictional, and only to be treated as a form of literature. I would also like to highlight that it is represented as such by the intentional inconsistencies that you will notice it in the story later (especially for those who are well-aware of Russia's history in the 90s).

I hope you guys will enjoy this story, despite its potential political conflict of the plot and the location where the story takes place, which is in Russia. This unfortunately coincides with the current tragic war in Ukraine (as of May 2022). The plot of this story was drafted back in November 2021, and I was unaware of the escalating situation back then.

As showing support for the victims of this tragic war, you may contribute to humanitarian aid by donating via UNICEF (https://help.unicef.org/ukraine-emergency).

Let's hope that the people in Ukraine will preserve their national integrity and the right to statehood, and stop the unnecessary bloodshed between the two brotherlike countries.

Nonetheless, let's get on with the story.