In remembrance

"Check mate."

The buzzer was stopped there were applause all over cheering for the young prodigy who merely gave a small warm smile removing the expressionless face she once wore.

"Winner Jo Euishin!"

I felt really happy winning the match it was the youth chess championship held in Delhi India my parents had spent a lot to afford participation fees even with the scholarship money no that I won I felt like I had proven them.

"Euishin we need to talk..." it came from my coach who called me.

"Yes sir?"

The next words shattered my heart.

"...Your family they got into a car accident I'm really sorry."

The moment I heard those words I got a headache.

My head felt like it was overflowing.

"...My family they're dead?"

We're they my family?

"I'm sorry I need some time..."

I rushed out of the room I felt like I was being chased by something I didn't stop running.

I went inside the room I had been assigned locking the doors.

"It's impossible. There's no way these memories are mine."

When I heard the news of my parents passing I felt a rush of memories that I had never known the emotions I never felt.

"...It wouldn't be impossible."

The head ache had subsided but that didn't mean I wasn't over it.

The fact was I still had my memories of my current life but also the memories two previous life's.

One where I head lived a pitiful life similar to what might happen in this life the world was less advanced in terms of technological.

The world I was currently living in was the inside of a game I had played multiple times it was a failing RPG game called 'Player Meister Highschool' or plagmago.

It centered around the main character Baek Ho the mythical white tiger of the noble family everywhere there was chaos and problems many people died even with all the playable characters no matter how many replays it was but a depressing game.

My first life was infinitely different.

In that life well I died earlier compared to that second life

Of course the version that I knew of this world was different as to the second world.

In that life I knew this world as a novel in which I was in.

'EX rank supporting roles in a prestigious replay.'

It was a fairly well known novel that I read religiously until the end.

The original protagonist Jo Euishin transmigrated into the world in the form of a game. The abilities were unique and unlike any other.

I felt a strong head ache it felt like I was being suffocated as I tried to remember all the parts.

'The original Jo Euishin was a really suspicious character...'

The original protagonist was someone I loved and cherished I wished that she would have her own happy ending.

I had the memories of my second life from playing the game plagmago I knew all the endings. All my playable characters would end up dying but if I took the path created by the me in the novel most will be prevented.

'...I still have to find the truth of my lineage.'

The family I knew died in a car crash. My mother who asked my coach not to tell me about the deaths.

I should know the truth of all of the parts of the novel right? I read the novel till the very end but there were some parts that I couldn't remember it was blank like someone had deliberately erased them.

"First I need to head to Korea as soon as possible."

The trip proceeded as scheduled.

I came as fast as I could but the services were already over.

I looked at the pictures the faces of my parents my younger siblings who had on bright smiles.

After winning a match they would usually greet me with a hug and we would have ordered sweets to celebrate...

This would be the third time and it was the same once again I lost my family.

In my first life I was a orphan both died before I properly remembered them. I was left in the care of another guardian till I came of age and could receive my inheritance.

In my second life it would be the same as currently both had died in a car accident in the world lines.

"...I really can't do this right now."

Mentally I was around 70's having the memories of previous lives I knew what to expect even the unthinkable but not all I blamed myself for my lack of understanding.

I still don't understand why my family didn't want me to find out till the end.

They both knew I was at the chess tournament was it that important of course it wasn't.

'Let's look at this from the prospective of a reader.'

Of course to be a reader would be to immense yourself. I wanted to maintain a neutral stance when it came to the novel wanting to know all sides and make my own decisions.

The original character Jo Euishin was a biased person he favored the playable characters he raised and there were those he didn't not like but tolerated of course he was a good person he was a sacrificial idiot who didn't understand the the actions he created often updated those who cared about him.

'Of course now that I'm Euishin things are different being that I still raised my playable characters till the end of course I would prefer them but now that I now this world I can't remain like this.'

The scenes that came from people that weren't in the major role in the game would have a effect if I were to bring them out.

Some were destined to die, fall, or perhaps they never showed.

"Of course it won't happen while I'm here." I spoke thinking of my family. "As long as I'm here I will complete my role faithfully and find the truth."

As long as I was the protagonist Jo Euishin I will be the star of dawn a light that will rid this world of the darkness.