Past friends

It's been a while since I've posted. Sorry for being so late I've just lacked motivation these days.

In my first life I didn't have any friends.

It might be a exaggeration. Would being a loner be considered?

I was on good terms with people enough to joke around but still not enough to be with people without making it awkward.

It began in middle school. If the work wasn't enough there was still socializing if I had tried it wouldn't really have been me.

'I think the reason why I stuck so long was because he accepted me.'

In my second life I didn't have much trouble socializing. It was only after the death of my family when I started getting inclusive.

"Noona let's hang out today!"

"You really like the citrus fruits so I got you this citrus flavored cough candy."

"...Noona I hope we can play chess someday."

'Yeah it's because of a guy like that.'

Cheon Seongheon, Eun Ho. They were more then just characters in a novel. He was my friend.

"I was interested in some of the research your company was doing."

"We do many projects and try to do many diverse projects. Do you happen to have one your interested in?"

'Isn't he kinda pushy?'

"I was interested in one of the thesis that was posted by Mr. Cheon Dong Ha."

I could see the chairman's eyes twinkling suspiciously.

Three days later.

Hwangmyeong corporation released a statement that they would not be providing insurance to Son Minki.

Son Minki who was celebrated as a hero in the eyes of the public sparked outrage.

The treatment plan would already be expensive for a non player who wouldn't be protected by the player association.

First there was shock. Then there was outrage.

Public protests happened in front of the gates of Eunkwang high.

Hwangmyeong Corporation later sent a video of what had happened sooner after.

The faces were blurred as to not disclose identities as well as more of the graphic bits still everything could be understood. The hero Minki stirred into Son of bait over the short amount of time.

'I'm glad that everything is going as planned.'

The messages had been coming nonstop from Son Minki.

Son Minki wanted to reconcile and show the public the better side. Namwook and Sanghoon called prior of the messages and calls that they had received none of us answered.

"Seriously can't that guy just give up!"

All three of us had gathered at Sanghoons house.

"That guy has been pestering me non stop since everything was revealed. At first it was good but now it's just a nuisance."

Sanghee's brushed her long hair that reflected the sunlight elegantly.

'What wonder what kind of product she uses to get her hair so soft and pretty.'

Namwook did not respond and simply drank the apple juice Sanghee brought.

He must be used to Sanghee.