Bear of Grief

The royal lineage had several origins and sources.

And depending on those origins, their title "faction" was decided.

Although there were a few exceptions that existed based on mutual relationships.

The most widely known were the Mythology faction, legendary faction, folklore faction,

'One of which is that Gaecheon is the founding myth of Korea instead of Dangun.'

Dangun a story similar to Gaecheon tells about a bear and a tiger who lived away from the light eating only mugwort and garlic. Having stayed like that for 21 on days the tiger left. Eventually the bear turned into a human named Ungnyeo.

However Gaecheon had no mention of the bear tribe because they had been erased.

The tigers in Gaecheon took over the land blessed by the heavenly god and ruled it. Now they are known as a legendary faction.

I wasn't surprised when I saw the Ungnyeo of Grief waiting.

One of the many preparations I made to invite her.

It was a note inviting her to this place we were currently at, the fire beacon of Muakdong located at the top of the Ann mountain.

"Thank you for heeding to my invite."

"It's repayment for the entertainment you provided at that boring party. Now speak."

Dressed in a black dress with a golden shawl, she smiled from the shadow like a painting.

"The red tiger and your son are in danger."

Paaattt!

A large force was being emitted out from the bear goddess.

Even with Yeom Junyeol's appearance, the strong and impactful force caused my hair to be blown around like crazy.

'If I hadn't put up a defense barrier I would have lost a body part from the force.'

Of course I knew that Ungneyo had tremendous love for her husband and son though she turned a blind eye it was her only way to protect them.

"Everyone in the Korean Peninsula is well aware of the antagonism between the tiger and bear lineage. Even if you knew of the their deaths what reason do you have to share that with me?"

Once the war was over the five tigers made a wish. The Red tiger supported by the former head of the Ho wished for the Ung people forgiveness.

The Bear tribe was ambitious Ungneyo under pressure pushed for the red tiger to betray the heavenly god. Although most of the blessings were destroyed one still remained eventually the Red tiger was demoted.

The red tiger and his descendants were erased from the myth.

"The bear of grief possesses the cane of truth that has three eyes. Please lend me that cane now."

"....Those that stand in front of me can not speak of any lie. Are you aware."

"Yes."

The sad bear goddess made a gesture in the air, then a goosefoot cane with three red eyes embedded in it appeared.

The cane of truth with its three eyes.

With the opponents' consent, the cane distinguishes the authenticity of answers to three questions. It was one of the most popular SSR rarity items created by the sad bear goddess herself.

"Is it true that you know the future of the red tiger."

"Yes."

One of the eyes on the cane closed. Authenticating the truth.