Auction

And a few days later, on 1st Jan.

The day I,  nameless supernova Jo Eushin turned 17 and became an official player.

The moment my analogue clock's second hand pointed to zero.

The system alarm was heard.

<You have access to the usage of the Esteemed.>

The authorized age for 'esteemed' players in Korea was 17.

After the collision in this industry.

For several decades there had been no legal age limit for players.

However becoming an esteemed player meant ignoring all laws of physics, stereotypes, sense, and logic.

It was a difficult task for an ungrown mind and body.

There had been big and small cases caused by an underage player being an esteemed player.

There had been propositions enforce regulative laws of esteemed players, but the lawmakers were passive.

And then, approximately 30 years ago.

The now-abandoned Segu primary school in Gangwon province.

Three classes were caught in the recklessness of an esteemed student.

The press went ballistic and the government and national assembly were heavily criticized for their lack of establishing a measure.

The result of that was the enforcement of the teenage esteemed player regulation.

Named 'The Segu primary law.'

This law restricted those under the age of 17 from becoming an esteemed player.

From then on it was legalized to implant chips invented by the player's association the moment players under the age of 17 were found with an esteemed ability that acted to 'seal' their esteemed ability.

And now.

1st January.

The me of this world was 17 and I was authorized to use my esteemed ability.

'The seal is gone.'

On 1st January the seal he had on his left wrist, a red semicircle the size of his thumbnail, had disappeared. As soon as the seal was gone he could immediately feel the presence of the esteemed ability in his body.

<A miracles takes the form of light and descends on the body>

'It's the exact same description the white tiger had said in the game text.'

I had always wondered why my main character had said that.

I could instinctively sense what the esteemed ability was.

I also realized how to use the esteemed ability.

<Esteemed ability, 'Accessing player's history''>

As soon as I used the Esteemed ability, hundreds and thousands of multicolored cards flooded out of my body.

I suspected my eyes the moment I saw the cards.

'My playable characters....!'

What was imprinted on the cards were characters I had grown in the game for the last 10 years.

The sight I saw in the scene where I chose a character for a story or a quest.

All the characters in that scene were before my eyes.

The hero and heroine that were the stars of the game.

And the many characters that existed as side characters