Change

Arf?

How do you know my identity? Or what do you mean?

Either way Snare had a shocked face.

The next few moments were silence it was Snare who came forward and made the first move. He came over and sniffed my hand. Then his tail began wagging it was short and small like a real cotton ball it looked like his behind was shaking. I think I saw a halo.

'It's no wonder why the original was a fool for this angel...'

I held up arms out and Snare came over I picked him up. It was small was it not eating enough? Even so I could feel it move and the warmth from the small body. Snare moved his head over my fingers I had forgotten how cold it was but to be honest I was never really bothered.

"I want to stay but I need to hurry."

I had a idea.

"Snare could you do me a favor?"

I stood on my tiptoes my hands outstretched Snare had managed to reach a branch from the tree after many failed attempts.

Crack!

I leaned back hugging Snare so he would get hurt as I fell back.

My back was sore but the pile of leaves had prevented most of the pain and Snare who was on top was alright.

"Snare are you okay?"

Arf!

Thank goodness there weren't any visible injuries and he looked alright.

"Snare thank you for helping."

Snare had put the branch into my hands.

It was like any other branch but it would be a key ingredient to wake up Eun Ho.

Eun Ho the silver tiger former chief of the Ho clan. Eun Ho had received divine punishment for his actions. The heavenly god had him fall into eternal sleep. The soul in the body kept reincarnating. Finally the soul of the silver tiger became my friend Cheon Seongheon.

It was true I had lung cancer I remembered my last moments coughing blood and Seongheon worried came to my room unfortunately I never got to see him. In the novel right after I would have went into plagmago he would follow completing the game but due to a error he became a person called Cheon Eun Ha.

'I'll have to wait until after I find a opportunity to meet him.'

I knew that until then he would be in good care.

"What should I do about you then?" I said turning my attention to the divine beast. "I can't take you with me I can't protect you and I'll be damned if I left you here in your current state."

I didn't know how to contact the Ho clan either nor the whereabouts of the white tiger.

After a while I came with a solution.

I was only gone for thirty minutes by the time I came here everyone had mostly left only a few remained.

'I heard someone calling his name earlier so he can't have left now right?'

"Hello do you need any help?"

I turned to face the speaker he was older in his mid thirties he had dark brown hair and a clipboard in his hands.

'...Oh this person is Mr. Kim Shin Rok!'

Kim Shin Rok was the alias of the descendent of the Ho clan.

"Yes please." I uncovered the jacket and a white furry face popped out. "I found this dog wandering around I thought it was lost and I wasn't sure what to do with it."