Prolong

A week later.

Many students were walking around in old fashioned uniforms.

Jinsu Middle school.

'My personal information is the same everyone around have changed.'

Starting from the chess coach that went with me was a different person if it weren't for the memories and appearance of the body it would have been a hard time questioning my identity.

I walked past the halls and into the school I recognized no one.

'It's just as the novel said the world has been forced to make my identity here.'

This world had the same information regarding me but those who should have none my existence didn't.

The class bell rang and the homeroom teacher came in.

"Alright everyone settle down."

Everyone went to their assigned seats I went to wear I would have normally sat as the home room teachers eyes swept the class he had a double take when he saw me his eyes held confusion.

"Are you new?"

"My name is Jo Euishin I've been here since the beginning." I showed him my tag.

"Right we had a student like that..."

'I just have to keep this facade till I take the silver light entrance exam.'

The days flew like a breeze time was not spent in waste.

Unlike my second like where I had quit chess I continued to play. My hands still trembled but I needed to get rid of this weakness. In many scenes there were chess and the tactics the original Euishin used against the black screen was based off chess in the end there must be sacrifices only the way the original Euishin played it was different.

'I'm not sure how it was for the original Euishin but from Euishin I read in the novel he had a difficult time it would have been better if he could have been more prepared.'

After my family had died it was difficult to support myself I relied on the small money that was left behind turning to chess was also a good solution.

More recently I had applied to become a intern...

It would be helpful in the future but it wouldn't be something I would stay as forever.

I had applied to be a intern at the Hwangmyeong corporation.

The four major groups in Korea.

Hwangmyeong

Namgung

TC

Joo

The Hwangmyeong corporation is run by the Ho family it was started by the golden tiger Hwang Ho. It was created in order to help integrate the blue tiger and the heavenly son into this world new world.

I applied to be a intern in such a way because the help of the Ho clan would be vital.

'Either way I'll attract their attention one way or another but it's faster if I want to save him.'

My only friend in my second life Cheon Seongheon.

In university he was my junior I saw him at the welcoming party my colleagues were trying to force him to drink. At the time I interfered and since then he had been following me.
He was with me throughout. He was the illegitimate son of a conglomerate and had a rough time when I was with him. There wasn't anything good about me perhaps the only thing would be chess but that was all and I had quit a long time ago. Seongheon wanted me to continue to play but I adamantly refused. Of course even to the end of my life he supported me like giving me cough candy. In either lives he was the only one who I could call a friend.

In my first life I had friends but they weren't the best toxic at most. When I reached middle school I stopped socializing and I became a social outcast. It wasn't all bad sure it was lonely but I had novels that tore my mind away from that fact.

I realized now how much Seongheon really meant now that I had read the novel and how much he had done so I want to pay him back.

'If everything plays out like the novel then Seongheon should be here the day I take the entrance exam test.'

Unfortunately there was still a long ways to go.

"I'm so glad that test is over hey did you get 13...."

Today I had to take the oral exam of Eunkwang high.

'No that that's finished I should hurry.'

Right now I was heading to the heavenly temple to take a branch from the heavenly tree.

It wasn't too difficult to sneak past it was a chilly day and people were wearing jackets over their uniforms. It was also due to the appearance that wasn't much different from a regular student.

'Originally the mountain spirit would have done it but it's too weak to do anything.'

The mountain spirit was a soul that had died a long time ago. It turned as a ghost somewhat not a natural mountain spirit. He had the same skills as Jo Euishin the protagonist in the novel. the communication with the Paranormal Universe one. Paranormal Universe said that if he help Eui-shin, Eui-shin will help him too, that's why he keep trying to get help from Eui-shin in the novel.

'Of course now that I'm Jo Euishin I should try my best to figure out what I forgot.'

It was the mountain spirit that had black duality like mine and just as suspicious as the white tiger.

I walked the trail to the heavenly temple I remembered it from the game. As I went further it started to become more crowded with trees.

'Let's hope I don't get attacked by a boar'

Currently Eunkwang would still be plagued with the traitors of the 12 alliance one of the attacks were the boars. In my current strength it would be difficult to deal with.

I finally reached the heavenly temple.

Compared to the trail it was more open and less crowded it was simple and clean. It looked just like the scene from the game.

"How on earth will I get a branch?"

The tree was to high for me to reach even if I jumped.

I would be crazy if I used the temple as a support to reach a branch.

Crackle.

I turned to the sound someone had stepped on some leaves.

"Huh?"

It was a small white fur ball seeing as it had its pink tongue and and panting it was alive.

I stiffened when I saw it.

"Snare?"

No it wasn't Snare. Right now Baek Ho hadn't named it.

The appearance of this doglike creature was the divine beast of the Ho clan. The divine beast had lost most of his strength as the key lines of the mountains were cut off by the boars the traitors sent. In this case the divine beast would have lost most of his strength as well as forgetting his nature.

In the game this divine beast was portrayed as a friendly animal by the heroine An Dain side. Those jealous of the heroine fed the divine beast poison and eventually died. This of course caused a internet crisis the Cotton ball being a beloved animal.

In the novel Baek Ho found the divine beast and named it Snare as he said it would help it remember it's nature. The original Jo Euishin tried to find out where the Cotton ball was but couldn't find it later he did.

'Of course the person most suspicious is Baek Ho he deviates to much compared to the novel and game what about in the world line?'

Arf!

The Snare barking brought my attention back to the present.

'Come to think of it Snare had a good relationship with the original Jo Euishin.'

Snare didn't get along with others well in the novel even with the Ho clan. Mainly it was Baek Ho, An Dain, and Jo Euishin Snare liked.

"My name is Jo Euishin it's nice to meet you divine beast." I said kneeling even then the Snare didn't come close to my height.