Auction arc

There was a event the hero participated in.

Together with his friends they managed to destroy the auction.

'When I had played it as a game I strategized by constructing the map myself, so I remembered where the secret passageway.'

I referred back to my memory and easily found the secret passageway.

Soon I reached the location I had planned to reach, the backstage of the banquet hall.

I could see all the items here they didn't look more than SR rarity but there were SR—— and R+++ rarity items.

They were sufficiently rare items.

In terms of cost, these items were worth thousands and millions.

I wasn't looking for items rather a person.

I finally found him in a golden cage.

'What bad taste.....'

The dress code for the party was Vegas gold.

There was a boy wearing an angel costume made out of gold.

He was the playable character

< Identify information>

[Name] Saeum of April

[TITLE] Last lineage of the royal family's messengers

[[BELIEF] None

[ESTEEMED POWER] Sealed

[CONDITION] Sealed for sale applied – those sealed are preconditioned to level 1

[Overall skill] Lv.1

[SKILL]

Messenger Lv.1

Flying Lv.1

Mastery of wind Lv.1

[EXPLANATION]

Last lineage of the royal family's messengers

The last king of the royal lineage had said "Even though the saying goes that people's ranks are decided from birth for me all are of the same rank to me"

The king had dissolved the rule of slavery for 66 thousand slaves and liberated his messenger who had no name or identity.

The messenger had been born in April so was named with the last name "April.'

He, Saeum of April, who had been in the shadows in no name or identity served to deliver the 'words of the king that should not have been recorded in history.'

Those of the April lineage had the ability to display the power of what had only been heard as a myth since the collision of the world.

The known abilities of the messengers were 'messenger skills', 'flying', and 'mastery of wind'.

Only Saeum of April had all these three skills combined form the April lineage.

The great Saeum of April was now locked up in a birdcage.

With a blindfold over his eyes, and cuffs around his wrist.

He who had been breathing softly must have sensed my presence and asked.

"Who are you....?"

Saeum of April was a prized item.

They would not have used violence or treated him poorly in case his cost dropped.

Yet Saeum of April had sunken cheeks and dry lips.

He looked small and weak enough to have passed off for a primary school kid.