CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

The five boy sat on the grass bewildered how they got where they were right now.

Just a month ago they were hiding their feelings and now there they were ready to confess it all.

"There is no easy for any of us to start this conversation but it is agreed that we need to have it right?" Soobin asked and everyone nodded their heads.

"I feel since I started this, I'll explain first, just no judgement" Yeonjun spoke up looking over the four knowing no judgement could be given.

"Okay... I guess the best way to put it is that, I realized sort of one by one, through every moment we spent together, that all of you consumed my thoughts. There wasn't really a moment where I sort of 'realized' I liked you guys."

"I didn't really let myself think about it since I was with Soobin. It wasn't until I kissed Kai... that I realized I felt the same way I do about Soobin to you three"

Yeonjun explained, not really letting himself look into his teammates faces.

"How do you feel Jun?" Taehyun asked calmly.

"I think I love you all... not just like where I know I can ditch my feelings for someone else for Soobin since I love him. But it's different with you four. I think about you when I wake up and hear nature sounds that make music to the ears, all day long my thoughts are easily pushed to you four, when I see a couple fighting or an older brother playing with his younger siblings, when I hear the ice cream truck music my mind immediately goes to how Beomgyu hates mint chocolate ice cream but once ate it because i like it" they admitted shamelessly.

"whenever im around any of you my heart feels like it will explode at the slightest of touches. I love you all, I love how Taehyun would risk the world just to see any of us smile when we're having a bad or even on a normal day. I love how Kai gets frightened at scary movies and always asks to hold one of our hands but watches them anyways because he knows we like them. I love how whenever Beomgyu sees a park, he must go on the slide exactly three times or we've robbed him of fun. And I love Soobin, his caring heart and protectiveness, i especially love how he always manages to know exactly what I need to hear, when I need to hear it" Yeonjun said taking a breath looking at the four with an endearing smile.

Admitting all this made him realize what a load of baggage it was to carry around this secret "I love you all with every breath I breathe..."

Yeonjun's smile faded a bit as he came to a realization "I don't expect you guys to feel the same of course, but i just thought since we are sharing and everything..."

After a few moments of silence as everyone let the words process, Beomgyu was the first to move as he went over and gave Yeonjun a massive hug. It wasn't until he pulled away that Yeonjun realized Beomgyu was crying.

The younger boy wiped away his tears and looked to the group. "I feel the same way, I have always loved you all but I can never have what I want so how can this be real?" The boy heartbreakingly said.

"Beomgyu, you can't believe that for a second you don't deserve to be happy" Kai said insistingly.

"Maybe it's my fault for never knowing this..." Soobin gestured to his chest and made some weird hand movements before clarifying

"My feelings have never taken top priority because I thought Yeonjun deserved better than that, but if only I knew there was something I could have done... I could have realized sooner and done something to make you- make you all realize."

Soobin paused leaning towards Beomgyu cupping the boy's jaw in his hands "that you deserve all the love in the world, you deserve happiness. you deserve peace. you deserve... us!" Soobin said exasperated hoping he was making Beomgyu see the truth.

"And most importantly, you deserve this..." Soobin brought his lips forward towards Beomgyu's and pressed them together in a soft and gentle kiss, letting himself linger there for possibly a couple seconds longer than normal.

The other three smiled seeing Soobin's words were clearly working on Beomgyu. He let himself kiss the older back a smile peaking to break through.

Taehyun chuckled as it was his turn to share. "I've loved you guys since we stepped off the court after winning our first game a year ago." He said looking over them. Noting how when Soobin and Beomgyu parted, both's cheeks were tinted a bright pink.

"The way Soobin was encouraging us with pride in his eyes of our win, Kai's gleeful smile that has filled us all up with joy on so many occasions after, Yeonjun's prideful banter with the other team, and Beomgyu's enthusiasm when we won. All of that plus the jealousy I felt when Soobin gave Yeonjun a victory kiss. That day was the moment I realized I never want to stop seeing those smiles on your faces. I would quite literally murder to make you all happy."

Kai made a squeak of frustration "let's just become boyfriends already, you all are infuriating!" He fell onto Yeonjun's lap and covered his face with his hands "awe Hyuka your so adorable" Yeonjun said pinching his cheek and smiling down at the boy in his lap.

"he makes a good point though" Soobin spoke up "about being boyfriends I mean, he's right, we all know how we feel" he added looking each one of them in the eyes "that is what you all want right?"

"Maybe we take things at a slow pace for now?" Beomgyu asked "After Jake and them... I need to make sure this is real, that what we have is real"

Kai instinctively sat up, reached out and grabbed his hand "I like the sound of that" he grinned kissing the knuckles of Beomgyu's hand as a calm silence filled the air, everyone listening to the sounds of each other's breaths and of the birds chirping in the tree.

"So... boyfriends?" Taehyun asked breaking the silence unable to contain the giddiness he felt, thinking this forever forgotten dream of his could become a reality.

"Boyfriends" everyone nodded their heads a content smile placed on each of their lips.

/A.N: enjoy the fluff as next chapter is gonna be filled with drama!