Chapter 13 ~ I'll hate you forever.

~Layken's POV~

Dream eventually gets into the tub with me, and it was a snug fit to say the least, but we had to make it work. "Sit on my lap." Is this okay? I tried to ask him with my eyes. I'd already had him inside of me, of course, it would be okay.

But perhaps this is a little too much. Way more than glaring at each other when we're in the same room, and fighting over little things such as Nick.

Yet again, he's already felt my insides. He gave me a brief nod, and I was gingerly sitting on his bare, naked thigh, my knees tucked between his spread legs. It was happening. It had happened already. I was here. In real time. Sitting on Dream.

The photographers would've been proud. For once, Dream and I finally did something intimate that didn't include sex. This was my life now. And I was going to murder them for this. Slowly. Maybe painfully, too. And I was okay with it. "I'm sorry." Dream whispered.

He was so tall, my face was not quite level with his. I could smell him. The woodiness of his shampoo, his body wash, and something else underneath, dark and good and clean. It all felt familiar, and after a few seconds I had realized that it was because of the last time we'd been so close.

Because of last night. That fuck. "So, so sorry." He whispered once more. I didn't immediately answer him. His jaw tensed and he looked in the direction of my shoulders. I turned to face him a little, and told him. "It's okay."

My voice was a little strained. Like nothing about this situation was, in fact, okay. "I'm sorry. I had no idea." He apologized over and over again. I shushed him, sliding his arm around my waist. I don't know why I did. My way of saying I forgive you, perhaps. I'm not that bad of a person.

I think.

His hand coming to rest on my hip in a gesture that should have been unpleasant, but was actually quite reassuring for a man who left me in bed after one hard fuck. Or maybe that was just how it worked in the sex society. "It's fine." The words rolled off my tongue. "More material for my Title IX complaint.

He sighed in relief. "Yeah. That would be great, since- Wait. Your what?" He stammered, and I cocked my head a little. "Title IX is a federal law that protects against sexual misconduct within academic settings-"

"God, I'm so sorry-" He told me. I lifted my eyes to find how his face has now dropped. I was so close to falling into a pit of laughter, but I held back. "I was kidding." I smiled and poked his cheek. "It only takes place in a school, dumbass. You aren't my professor."

Any man with an IQ of 142 would know that. "Fuck you." He cups some water into one of his palms, and splashes it against my face. "I hate you." He unravels his hand from my waist, and crosses his arms like an angry kid in an empty candy store.

"I hate you, too." In fact, I hated him first. I do the same, turning away from him like it would pull me further away from his lap, but if I'm being honest, Dream WasTaken's lap was one of the most comfortable places on earth, as it turned out.

He was warm and solid in a pleasant way, and he didn't seem to mind too much having me half draped over him, though I haven't completely leaned myself into him so much just yet. "I hate you more." He spat back from behind me. Of course, he does. "Wow, a real playboy, aren't you?"

I wonder if he tells this to all the girls he's been in bed with or if it's just me. "Oh, princess, I live up to the name." His voice is dark. Ominous. Mysterious. Proactive. All at once. It was playing with my thoughts, and I didn't know what to expect out him next.

"Well, I'll hate you forever." I say in a take that tone. Our parents wouldn't have been proud to watch this, but at least we're talking now. "Forever's a long time, princess." There he is again. Sometimes I don't know when I should be Layken or princess. "Good." It really was. "Looks like we'll have to deal with it, then."