3: Awkward.

Giyuu's POV:

(cursing, mention of suicide (kinda)

My eyes flutter open, despite my eyelids still feeling heavy, And I'm greeted by the morning sun seeping from a crack in the curtain. The sudden sound of a crash down the hall makes me jolt out of bed in concern. Taking in my surroundings, my memory of last night comes back to me. How could I ever face Shinazugawa again..

Im forever in his debt. He saved me, even though I wish he didnt. He went through the trouble to, so I have to pay him back. Its the right thing to do. I slip out from under the warm grasp of the bed and allow my self to catch my balance. I was still so tired, but in a mental way aswell.

I could just leave right now and go back to my estate and never ever speak of this. Not like I would anyway. But. Something was holding me back from doing that. I wasn't sure what..

My throat was dry and sore so I slowly walk to the door and slide it open, peaking my head out, a small draft of cold air brushes past me covering my spine in a shiver. I brush my messy hair out of my face with my fingers and begin to walk down the hall from were I believe the sound came from.

I soon found myself in the Kitchen were I spotted Shinazugawa skittering across the floor to pick up shards of glass I'm guessing. I shift my balance slightly and Shinazugawa quickly looks up at me, making himself aware of my presence. "Just dropped a glass that all, nothing to worry about." He spoke while facing his back towards me.

Was I bothering him?

"Apologies, I'll be on my way now." I mumble out just loud enough. Just as I turn around and begin to walk away, a hand is placed onto my shoulder, startled, I grab the arm and twist it. "Ouch! Dude the fuck?!" Shinazugawa winces. Quickly letting go, he begins to roll his wrist in a circle. "Apologies, its just an instinct.." I explain trying not to visibly panic. He sighs and grabs some water for me to drink as my voice was horse.

As I take a sip of the water, Shinazugawa sighs and a loud silence fills the room. How awkward. "Dont worry about it." He speaks breaking the tension. Although, I say nothing in return, he doesn't point it out like he usually would. Why. Why was he being so nice to me? Well, kind of.

"you said you were leaving now, right?" he itches the back of his neck. "Yes. Sorry for any... inconvenience." I speak, and he nods in return. I'm guessing he knew what I meant as 'inconvenience'. I walk down the hall once again but this time I stop at the front door. As does Shinazugawa who followed me.

As I finished putting my footwear back on, and slide the entrance door open I hear a voice. "Hey uhm..." I turn around to look at Shinazugawa leaving the door open slightly. "I know you probably wont want to talk about it. But..." He pauses. "You can always talk to me I guess.." He rolls his eyes but I know hes trying his best.

I nod and turn back walking out of the door, closing it behind me. As I begin to walk back to my own estate I let my thoughts take over for the mean while. It was quite awkward since me and Shinazugawa dont normally get on. We never have. But I see hes trying at least. Its kind of. Sweet, of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh, Sanemi, your gay is showing.

624 Words