14. An Unforgettable Night.

3rd Person:

A light mist hugged the grassland Infront of the two men while the rain poured from the dark, grey clouds floating in the night sky, moonlight shining down onto one another's faces. The lighter and darker haired males both sat relaxed on the grass, despite it being wet, under one of the many tall wisteria trees spread across the land. Both men had their hands placed close to one another's, not even knowing, despite their feeling for each other.

The lighter hair male spoke, "I like being with you Giyuu Tomioka." a pause is heard as they both look at one another. "I like being with you aswell Sanemi Shinazugawa." The darker haired male spoke, a small but real smile growing on his face. The rain continued to pour down, but both Giyuu and Sanemi did no move, despite being absolutely soaked.

Sanemi had been thinking about Giyuu a lot recently, and he decided that he would tell Giyuu about his feeling towards him when the time was right, and tonight was THE night. He knew it. It was the perfect time to tell him. They were both somewhere they both felt relaxed and calm. The rain, the misty night. It was the PERFECT time.

"Giyuu.." Sanemi spoke in a nervous tone.

Giyuu replied with a simple hum turning his attention towards Sanemi.

"I need to tell you something.." Sanemi fiddled with the fabric his clothing was made of, trying to calm himself down.

"Well, I need to say something to you too." Giyuu replied "But you go first, please."

"Oh, alright. Well." Sanemi paused. He had no idea what to say or how to say it. He just decided to say what he really thought.

"Well, Giyuu. Its just that, I like you. Like, a lot. And there isnt just one reason why. Theres so many! You may be fucked up, as you would say, or a loner who doesn't have any friends and doesn't know how to talk to people without making it awkward. But, I love you, your actually such an amazing person, i started to know that since we got a lot closer. And you've just got this thing about you thats just so likeable to me. I dont know how to explain it. I know your probably confused and freaked out, but this is how a feel." Sanemi bit his lip harshly, refusing to look at Giyuu.

. . .

Giyuu held onto Sanemi's hand and placed the other on his chin, turning Sanemi's head towards him. A genuine smile was planted onto Giyuu's face as his cheeks blushed a perfect shade of pink. "Sanemi. I love you so much." Giyuu smiled pulling Sanemi into a hug quickly but carefully.

Tears formed in Sanemi's eyes, as he embraced the hug, burying his face into Giyuu's shoulder. "I love you Sanemi Shinazugawa." Giyuu whispered softly. "I love you, Giyuu Tomioka." Sanemi smiled, pulling away from the hug, placing his forehead to Giyuu's.

The two men connected their lips tighter and one another could feel each others smiles during the kiss. Both pull away still smiling, and they hug once again.

"Sanemi, I still need to say something to you." Giyuu spoke pulling away.

"well? what is it?" Sanemi spoke, confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHH!! The next chapter will be the finale chapter guys!! I'm so happy because of the amount of love this story got, I do apologise for not posting in a long time, I had my summer break and ive just gone back to school. But please enjoy the last chapter :D

600 Words