12: Recovery

Sanemi's POV:

(again, yes I'm sorry, I just love him far to much :'D)

My eyes flutter open slightly and I'm faced with the wooden ceiling that I stare up at, letting my eyes adjust. I turn my head to the left, soon noticing that Giyuu is in the neighbouring bed. I stare at his soft pale face, taking in all his features and tiny details. Like the small birth mark bellow his left ear. I feel a smile sneak upon my face and I quickly turn my head away, looking in the opposite direction. I bury my pink tinted face into the pillow, pretending to be asleep as I hear Giyuu rise up from his slumber behind me.

A yawn escapes my lips so I quickly pretend ive just woken up aswell. I sit up slowly making sure not to pull any of my stiches. I turn to Giyuu, noticing that he is looking at me. "hey" I speak fidgeting with my cover. "How are you feeling?" Giyuu asks with a slight smile. "I'm pretty sure you should be asking yourself that idiot." I smirk and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Your right. My legs are quite numb." he look down were his legs are his smile fading. "you'll be alright. Your uhm.. Your strong." I smile. He smiles back at me. "Still though, how's your stomach, I know you got hurt pretty badly aswell.." "I'm alright. Just another scar to be added, am I right?" I chuckle.

I turn my body letting my legs touch the floor and I slowly stand up, lifting a hand to my stomach. Giyuu's arms lift up, "Sanemi! You shouldn't be getting up" He panics as I walk towards him. "I'll be alright, it doesn't hurt that bad, I'm more worried about you." I smile slightly sitting down on the side of his bed facing him. His worried expression turns into a soft, delicate smile. He lifts his arm signalling a hug.

Without hesitation I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug, making sure not to hurt him. I feel his breathing against my chest and the familiar lavender scent fills my nose. I'm so happy that the person I love is safe and in my arms. I never wanted to let go. "Im happy." He speaks. I pull away from the hug and look him in the eyes. "Im happy." I also say, a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm super duper sorry for not posting for sooooooooooooo long, I'm lazy and I'm struggling with ideas okay, I'm not afraid to admit that. Anyway, the next few chapter might be short and just basically how Sanemi, and Giyuu are doing while they recover. Ty for your patience.

462 Words