7: Blood.

Giyuu's POV:

(also, sorry about cover changes, I'm very indecisive lmao)

We burst through the front door to the Wind estate, and I take a few quick sharp breathes from the cold thick air that filled my lungs. Leaning my head out over the deck I grab hold of my ponytail and squeeze all the water out, leaving a splash. Turning back around I see Sanemi staring at me with a slight smile planted on his lips. His soft, pale lips..

Rubbing my eyes, I snap myself out of my strange, unnecessary thoughts. "let me go get you something to dry yourself with, go get changed in the guest room down the hall I guess" Sanemi speaks as he begins walking down the opposite hallway. I nod, even though he cant see me.

A breeze blows through the door making my body colder by adding on top of my now soaked clothing, I shiver and slide the door closed and begin making my way down the opposite hall Sanemi left down. A cold, wet chill covers my body as I enter the guest room, and I begin to undress trying to fold my soaked clothing as best I can along the way. I was enough hassle as it was.

I sigh, as a quiet knock is heard. I slide open the door slightly and hide myself behind it aswell. "Here." Sanemi speaks and I see his hand appear through the slightly opened door, and he hands me a towel and some clothing. Was it his? "Thank you" I smile, even though it cant be seen. Closing the door, I turn back around. The room was only small, it was a quite cosy room despite it been a bit cold.

Laying the clothes on the bed, I notice the undergarments and I feel the heat rise in my cheeks slightly. Were they his? I shake my head and quickly grab the towel drying myself. I had a feeling. A strange feeling in my stomach. I just didnt know what it was..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanemi's POV:

Hearing the quiet, muffled sounds coming from inside the room, I lean myself up against the wall just next to the door and bury my face into my knees. Tomioka Giyuu. One of the most antisocial, Independent person you will ever meet, and IM scared to tell him how I feel. ME, the Loud, short-tempered Shinazugawa Sanemi..

I just didnt understand, Was it to soon to tell him? Heck, I dont even know his sexuality! Or if he even likes me. Why would he. I'm probably one of the most unlovable person you could ever meet.

(Not to me Sanemi ILY!!)

I sigh and lift my head, turning my attention to the now opened door. Making direct eye contact with Giyuu, I notice how his wet dark hair compliments his pale face and I turn away with slightly heated cheeks. I notice a soft smile planted on his lips in my peripheral vision, and I stand up with my still wet body.

"You can go get changed now." He speaks softly as his eyes stare into mine. I nod and walk into the room closing the door slowly behind me. A cold shiver is sent down my spine as a breeze travels around the dark, abandoned room that I now stand in.

Stripping my clothing off and placing them sloppily next to Giyuu's I stretch my arms and legs popping my joints. Unfolding my dry clothes I slip them on and stretch once again picking up the wet clothing. Walking to the door, I look around and sigh quietly before sliding the door open.

Confused, I look around to see that Giyuu is gone. My eyes widen at the sight of blood splattered on the floor and panic rises inside of me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

637 Words