Chapter Nine

I didn't want to think too hard about why Grayson had a packet of condoms on the nightstand. It was foolish and vain to think that he'd abstained from sleeping with other women because he'd always secretly wanted me. I privately hoped that he'd pictured me when he'd been with them the way I had when I'd been with Trey.

Did that make me a hypocrite?

I'd been heartbroken that he'd slept with Anna, but sometimes when we'd been in each other's arms, I'd wished he was someone else.

But that was the difference between us. I hadn't acted on my desires while we'd been together. I waited until we were single. Trey hadn't had enough respect for me to let me go before he turned to someone else. I saw no reason I should have an ounce of guilt about sleeping with Grayson so soon after we'd broken up.

I didn't want to feel anything but him.

Grayson worked the condom down over his shaft. His hooded gaze lingered on my glistening pussy, and he pumped his hand over his length a few times. I wondered if he was committing the sight to memory. If the next time he pleasured himself, he might think back on this moment before we fell into an inescapable abyss of pleasure and sin.

Even if he didn't, I knew I would.

"I can still stop here, Kitten." His words didn't match his expression. Grayson's cock was poised between my legs, ready to take what was his, yet still, he was willing to give me a way out. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to do."

"Fuck me, Grayson," I pleaded. "I need it. I need you."

Still on his knees, Grayson moved his arms beneath my thighs and lifted my hips from the bed. He drew me closer and, with each inch that I moved, his dick pushed inside of my waiting womanhood. It was a pleasant discomfort, a sensation that I wanted to get used to so that we could throw caution to the wind and succumb to our primal desires. Each careful second was an agony. Grayson wasn't about to take me so carelessly that it would hurt. It was too important a moment to ruin it with recklessness.

Only when he was buried completely did I permit myself a moan of pleasure. His hips dug into my thighs and I turned my head, seeking the comfort of the firm bed beneath me as my body tensed in response to the exquisite penetration.

For a moment, Grayson reveled in the feeling of our bodies as they connected. "Fuck, you're so much better than I imagined," he groaned. "You feel so good, Chaise."

As he withdrew, I feared he might leave me cold and wanting again. A taste of Grayson wasn't enough. I needed all of him. To emphasize my desire, I rolled my hips before he could pull out, coaxing him back for another thrust. Unable to resist the lure, Grayson moved his hands to my waist and flexed his strong fingers against my flesh. With this leverage, he pulled my body to his once more as he pushed forwards. We crashed together with renewed intensity, and a moan tumbled from my lips.

"Again," I begged. "Harder."

Grayson was all too happy to oblige. The next thrust drove into me with such force that my body rocked, my breasts bouncing on my chest. They drew his gaze and Grayson curled back over me to catch my nipple in his mouth. The other wasn't left wanting as he shifted his attention between them, rocking his hips in short, sharp bursts to drive little whimpers of pleasure from me as he worshipped my body.

"God, you're beautiful," he moaned against my skin. "You're so perfect..."

Heat crept over my cheeks and the back of my neck. Outside of a 'you look nice'; Trey hadn't been much of a one for compliments on my appearance. I knew I wasn't ugly or anything, but it felt good to be reassured of my attractiveness now and again. To hear someone like Grayson, a man built like a fucking Greek God, say that he found me perfect was the best compliment I'd ever received. I'd never felt so sexual and desirable in the arms of a lover, and I'd never imagined that Grayson would look at me in such a way.