Chapter Eighteen

Grayson leaned back like an emperor observing a concubine as I unhooked my legs and turned around, my body bordered by his strong thighs. I settled on my knees, the water curling around my waist. The bathroom air was warm but, outside of the embrace of the tub, my nipples were erect and tempting under Grayson's gaze.

I felt it as he took me in, the way he observed my young, naked flesh, like I was an offering being made for his approval. His hand started on my hip before it curled around onto my ass. The moment it left my skin, I knew what was coming, but I still jumped when he struck my rear with his palm. The sting was chased by the smooth caress of his hand. I wasn't ashamed to admit that it made me wet when he admired my body, or when I felt a rush of pain followed by the sweet, tender touch of his large, strong hands.

"Do you know how fucking sexy you are?" he asked.

I pressed my lips together tightly. I didn't know. No one ever told me that. Not before him. Well, Trey had when he was really drunk, but then he started snoring, so I didn't think that he was all that serious about it. Grayson made eye contact when he complimented me. Every word was laced with sincerity. He truly thought that I was some beautiful, sexy young woman, and it meant more to me than he could possibly know.

Grayson pulled himself into a sitting position so that we were closer in height in the bath. He took a brief sip of his wine before he said, "I think I can make this taste sweeter," and trickled the contents across my naked breasts.

The cold was a shock, but it was nothing to what followed. The moment the empty glass was out of his hand – left on the floor beside the tub – Grayson grasped my waist with both hands and pulled me forwards while his mouth came to meet my breast. His lips closed over my nipple, sucking and flicking the tip of his tongue against the firm nub. There was no escaping his grasp. His fingers flexed against my skin, and his thumbs dug into my hips as he feasted on my wine-soaked skin. I pushed my fingers through his hair and tilted my head back, giving him full access to my chest. His lips skimmed from one to the other, ensuring that both received the same affection and that not a single drop of wine was wasted.

The closer he held me, the nearer I was to his cock. I felt the tip against my inner thigh. It wouldn't have taken much for me to drop onto it. I was so ready for him. I needed him. I'd ached to be in Grayson's arms all day and foreplay felt like torture because it delayed the beautiful act. Buried against the soft, welcoming cushion of my breasts, Grayson moved a hand to my thigh and pulled it to the side until his leg was between mine, preventing me from closing them. That same hand worked its way up to my pussy and found my swollen clit.

The effect was immediate. My knees skidded against the slick porcelain tub when he flicked his finger over my sensitive pussy. Grayson looped his other arm around my back, unwilling to let me slip away from him while he was devouring my chest. I held onto his broad shoulders, using my lover as an anchor as he rolled his expert fingers between my legs.

"Oh, God," I gasped. "Oh, God, Grayson... Ohhhh, don't stop, please don't stop..."

One of his fingers pushed inside of my tight passage. Grayson groaned quietly, the sound rippling over my skin. He pulled back out and added a second for the next thrust. His speed built gradually as he pumped his hand against my crotch, his fingers fucking me while his thumb circled and pressed against my clit. I curled my fingers, my nails dragging over his shoulders which elicited another groan from him.

"It took everything I had not to fuck you the second we walked into this room," Grayson confessed. "I spent all day wondering if you were wearing panties under that dress of yours. I wanted to check in the car. To finger you until you begged me to fuck you."