Chapter Nineteen

Was it wrong that the idea of being punished after so much pleasure made me want him even more?

I certainly couldn't get any wetter, but the anticipation of pain made me think of how good it felt whenever he spanked me. Excitement knotted in my stomach. I barely recognized myself. I was someone who'd just dropped back on the bed and taken it when I'd been with Trey because that's all he ever wanted. Sex had been like a duty. A chore. The thing a woman just went along with because that's what you were meant to do in a relationship. If I'd known it could feel like this, I'd have thrown Trey out a long, long time ago.

Grayson set me on the floor and stood to full height. I assumed he wanted me to suck his dick, and I leaned towards it, wetting my lips and ready to return the favor. I was wrong to do so. Grayson reached down and grasped my chin to stop me.

"No, Kitten. You don't get anywhere near my cock until you've learned what happens when you don't do as you're told."

"But–"

"Are you questioning me?" he challenged. "Didn't you say that you'd be a good, submissive girl for me?"

"Yes, but–"

"On your feet, Chaise. Now."

Easy for Grayson to say. He'd not just had a series of orgasms that registered on the Richter scale. I placed my hands on the floor to push myself upward. Unsteady at first, I feared that I'd land on my backside and make a fool of myself, but Grayson's stern gaze made me think the punishment might be worse if I didn't comply. Somehow, I managed to stay upright, though I didn't think it would last for long.

After he'd taken the box from the bed and dropped it to the floor, Grayson moved the pillows from the head of the bed and stacked two atop one another. He grasped my upper arm in a firm grip. It didn't hurt. Grayson wasn't a cruel man. Well, not unless you counted depriving me of his cock when I was so desperate to be fucked. He merely brought me to the bed until my shins touched the edge.

"Bend over, baby," he said. "I want your sweet little ass in the air."

The pillows under my crotch achieved the height that Grayson desired. My knees were on the edge of the bed and I was acutely aware that he'd be able to see my soaked, throbbing pussy from his vantage point behind me. Grayson didn't lay a hand on me. Instead, he pulled open the nightstand drawer and pulled something out. I soon discovered that it was a blindfold when he brought it over my eyes and tied it securely at the back of my head. Something else clinked near my ear. It pressed against my lips and I opened my mouth, determined to be the submissive woman he'd asked for.

A ball gag. It tapped against my teeth until they parted. I bit down on it to hold it in place as Grayson buckled the strap over my hair. I could feel indentations on the surface under my teeth. They must have been holes because I could breathe through them. I appreciated the consideration because I wasn't ready to be choked by the thing.

With my eyes covered, I could only guess what was coming next. Wide, padded cuffs were sealed around my wrists and ankles. Grayson had tied my hands behind my back in his office, but he hadn't bothered to restrain my feet. He bent my legs at the knee until he could secure each wrist to the corresponding ankle cuff, effectively hog-tying me with my legs spread and my ass in full view.

It wasn't a true hog-tie because my wrists and ankles didn't meet over the middle of my back. No, Grayson wanted access to my ass, otherwise, he wouldn't have asked for it to be in the air. My mind swam with the possibilities. He could do anything to me while I was tied up on the bed. He'd said that it would be bondage for beginners and that I could trust him, but this felt far more advanced than anything I'd expected. Hell, I'd thought being tied up in his office could have been counted as for beginners.