Chapter Thirty-Three

Grayson lowered himself behind me, his thighs resting on his calves. I heard the familiar sound of a condom packet being ripped open. My reflection blocked much of him from view, but I watched his arms work as he rolled it down over his thick cock.

My throat felt dry when his hands grasped my waist. I shouldn't have been nervous. We'd had sex so many times, and it wasn't even the first time that I'd caught our reflections while we embraced. That day in his office, I'd turned my head and watched Grayson fuck me in the glass on his liquor cabinet. But it wasn't the same. That had been a chance encounter. A fleeting glimpse of our side profiles as we made love.

This was a deliberate, voyeuristic act.

A power-play from Grayson who would force me to confront and embrace every part of myself as he worshipped my body.

Grayson lifted me with such ease that I strongly considered sending a letter of gratitude to his gym. It didn't take much to position me over his throbbing cock, my knees on either side of his thighs. My wide-eyed twin in the glass stared back as he lowered me and I felt his dick breach my opening, sliding smooth and firm up into my aching pussy.

This was what I'd pictured all day. Not the reflection, but the moment that we'd unite our bodies again. Foreplay was fun, and the toy had been more than capable of pushing me beyond my limits, but it was nothing but a cold and loveless machine. A battery-powered lump of silicone and wires that could never replace the feeling of him. To my body, the relief was the same. The cravings were sated, my urges were quelled. But in my heart, I knew that the connection we shared couldn't be matched by any toy in the world. 

That nothing could match up to being one with Grayson.

Grayson's arms wrapped around my waist, and for a moment, he simply held me in place. He was buried to the hilt and my muscles clenched around his shaft. Time stood still and the world fell away, and all that mattered was the way that our bodies pressed against one another. That I could feel his warm breath as it beat against my shoulder, the thud of his heart against my spine, and the security of his strong arms which I hoped would hold me forever.

"Do you know how many times I thought about fucking you this evening?" Grayson's voice rumbled against the side of my neck as he breathed me in. "Whenever that little toy made you twitch and blush, I pictured you on my cock. If I'd thought we could've gotten away with it, I'd have railed you in the back of the car before we even left the mall."

"I'd have let you," I breathed before I could stop myself.

I always surprised myself with just how willing I was to push my limits around Grayson. I'd already said that this was a side of him I loved. That he got me out of my comfort zone. But I was meant to be a sensible person. The responsible member of my family. The mother of my friendship groups. I'd always drawn lines in the sand that I refused to cross with things like this. It was like being with Grayson had turned me into a completely different person. He made me want to break all the rules in the pursuit of new, exciting sexual highs, and it frightened me because I didn't know where it would end.

My declaration was enough to make Grayson lift me bodily over his shaft before he brought me crashing back down. It'd been such a swift, violent motion that I'd forgotten to engage my legs. The next time his fingers flexed against my hips, I was ready. Between us, we built a steady rhythm, slow and cautious at first as we each savored the sensation of Grayson's cock filling my pussy.

At first, I tried to ignore my reflection. It was difficult when it was in my direct eye line, but I cast my gaze downward to Grayson's hands, delighting in the sight of his fingers which tensed against my skin, and the bulging of his muscular arms as he found the best position and speed to satisfy us both. When Grayson noticed that I was actively disobeying his instruction that I should watch myself, one of those hands found my jaw and turned my head to the window. Grayson's other arm looped around my waist so that he could continue to bounce me atop his dick, and I found myself with no means of escaping the reflection staring back at us.