Chapter Twenty-Five

Grayson was asking a lot by expecting me to stand under my own power. He didn't make a move to help me and, judging by his expression, he wasn't about to change his mind on that point. I gathered my strength and placed my hands on his knees. As I drew myself up, Grayson reached for his cock and pumped his hand around his shaft.

My heart skipped a beat. Jesus, he was sexy. It wasn't just his toned body or that he was naked. It was the confidence that radiated from him. Few men would have the courage to sit out in the open on a dark night, dick in hand, waiting for a woman half their age to follow orders and ride them. Grayson behaved like he was the master of his domain. As though he owned every space he occupied. Sometimes, when he looked at me with eyes darkened by lust, I wondered if he thought he had ownership of me, too.

Of course, he wasn't that sexist or arrogant. Grayson respected me. Hell, even when he'd dominated me at the hotel, he'd made sure I had an out. If I'd dropped the coin he'd pressed into my palm, he'd have stopped fucking me even if he'd wanted to keep going. It was all a power play. A game. No matter how often he said that I was his, or that he was mine, the respect didn't diminish. This roleplay was reserved for the bedroom and that was what turned me on, letting him take the lead and never knowing where that might take us.

Grayson brought his legs together so that I could easily straddle him. The pool lounger was low to the ground, so it was easy to plant my feet in the short blades of grass as I lowered myself onto him. Grayson placed a hand on my hip while the other guided his cock to my waiting passage. It always felt so much bigger when he took me from behind or beneath, and I couldn't help but tense when he penetrated me.

"Relax, Kitten," Grayson urged. "Take it slow."

He'd said that he wanted me to feel every inch, and it was impossible not to as I sank lower. It was only once Grayson's cock was entirely buried inside the confines of my womanhood that he let out a shuddering moan. I curled my fingers upon his shoulders, digging my nails into his bare skin. Grayson lowered his head to my breasts and caught my pert, hard nipple between his teeth. One hand was still on my hip, keeping me in place. The other found my free breast and palmed my soft flesh. I rolled my hips and elicited another groan of desire from his lips. It cascaded across my skin, warm and enticing, and I pushed my hand through his hair.

We both kept telling ourselves that this was wrong, but it always felt so right. Whenever he was inside me, everything made sense. All my doubts about the morality of our relationship slipped away. There were no other opinions. No disapproving comments or stares. There was just us and the way we felt when we embraced one another in the most intimate of ways.

Never one to be neglectful, Grayson's lips skimmed from one breast to the other, lavishing each with equal attention. His teeth grazed my skin, and his hand left my hip to press firmly against my back, drawing me as close as possible so that he could devour all that was before him. The tender kisses travelled to my collarbone and into the hollow of my neck. I tilted my head to give Grayson the access he desired and sighed contentedly when I felt his lips graze my throat.

"Do you know what my favorite view in the world is, Kitten?" he asked. I shook my head. It was the answer Grayson had hoped for. With a seductive smile he pulled back until he was reclined on the lounger, the gentle upward slope of the backrest giving him the optimal position to observe my body. Grayson squeezed my thighs as his gaze lingered on my breasts before he made eye contact. "It's watching you bounce on my cock until you come."

The knot of desire in my stomach tightened. Having him lift me up and down on his shaft was one thing, but to be in control of the ride was another. I mean, when he'd fucked me against the window in the hotel room, Grayson had controlled the speed of my descent and entirely supported my weight. My legs were heavy from swimming and my head was light from the wine. I couldn't be sure that I had the energy to gather the momentum necessary to satisfy our mutual need for a hard, primal fuck. After all, it wasn't like either of us were tantric, gentle sorts in the bedroom. We always pushed ourselves to go just that little bit harder and faster until pleasure exploded through our bodies with cataclysmic force.