Chapter 3

Kai's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I seen Zach and Seth standing near my bed, wait I'm not in my bed.

"Ugh, where am I?" I asked.

"Pack doctors." Seth replied, before he walked out the room.

"Don't mind him, he is under pressure from his dad about his birthday next week." Zach said trying to reassure me.

"Okay. When can I leave?"

"Soon I think, the pack doctor will say when he gets back." Zach responded.

"Okay, how did you find me?" I asked.

"I heard Drake's voice, ugh it annoys me so much."

"Okay, why do you talk to me?"

"Because you are a nice person and your sexuality or appearance shouldn't change what people think of you. They should talk to you and get to know you." Zach replied. "Don't you ever forget, you are an amazing person. Don't let what they say or do change you. They are jealous of your bravery and your courage."

With that Zach left the room leaving me alone for half and hour until the pack doctor arrived.

"Okay, Jace you have two cracked ribs and a lot of bruises, which should heal.in the next week if not sooner with you werewolf healing. You have a minor concussion, so if you get bad headaches take a couple of aspirin."

"Okay, but please call me Kai. And can.I go to my room now, I'm quite tired."

"Sure Kai. Take care."

I went to my room.and jumped into my shower. I washed my hair then my body. Then I got out of my shower and cleaned my face a bit to get the dried blood off of my lip rings.

I put on a pair of boxers and a pair of joggers.

Knock knock.

I opened my door to see Seth.

"What can I do for you Alpha."

"I was just checking to sew how you are."

"I'm all fine Alpha."

"Okay." With that he walks away.

That was weird, I've never had the alpha seek me out for anything.

***************************************

So I updated and yeah.

Anyways the picture is Alec.

Bye, love ya's xx