Chapter 24

Kai's POV

He's such a liar. I hate him so fucking much. He told me he loved me. He obviously lied if he was kissing Ruby.

Am I not enough for him. Am I not good enough.

No, you aren't. Why would he love you anyway. Have you looked in the mirror.

Stop it. I screamed at that stupid voice.

You stop breathing then.

Maybe I will.

I walked out of the library, where I was hiding from everyone, wiping my eyes to rid myself of tears.

"Kai." Kian shouted.

"Yep." I responded trying to sound chirpy.

"Why were you crying?"

"Doesn't matter, I'll see you later. Bye." Aa I said the last word I started tearing up.

I won't see you again, Kian. I love you.

I walked out of the school and towards the pharmacy in town.

"Hello there Kai." the lady behind the desk said to me. "Are you in for your usual?"

"Can I get my prescription." I had got one two weeks ago but I needed more pills for my plan.

"Sure." the old lady responded.

"Thank you." I replied to her.

"Just go and have a look around whilst I get it for you."

I nodded my head and walked over to the shaving section.

Hmm. Which one, Which one.

I finally picked up a packet of razors as the lady got my prescription.

"Is that everything for you?" She asked me.

"No, I have some razors for my brother."

"Okay, that'll be........"

I handed her the money and walked back to the pack house to proceed with my plan.

I opened the razors and took the blades out of one and placed them on the edge of my sink. I put my new pills next to them and turned on the tap for some water.

I grabbed the glass from under the sink and filled it with water.

Looking in the mirror I was reminded of my brothers and friends.

*Trigger warning, please please please do not read if this will trigger you in any way, please please please*

Taking four pills before walking into my room, I grabbed a pile of paper and a pen and started writing.

By the time I was finished writing I ran to Seth's room with his letter and placed it on his bed and left a letter for Kian and Dom on my bed.

Look at the fag, finally killing himself.

Shut up. I screamed at the voice as tears started crying.

I ran to the bathroom and took a handful of pills and swallowed them with a gulp of water.

I looked up at the blade sitting next to the nearly empty pill bottle. I reached up grabbing.

Stupid fag. One cut.

No one loves you. Another.

Your brothers were glad that you were gone. Another.

Seth hates you. Another.

I kept cutting my arms until my vision started to go blurry and I blacked out.

*its over now, and I hope that if it would have triggered you then you didn't read it or I will be really upset with you because everyone is beautiful and you shouldn't hurt yourself*

Seth's POV

I walked into the pack house with tears running down my face and ran to my room so no one could talk to me.

There was a piece of paper lying on my bed. I picked it up to see my name written at the top.

Dear Seth,
By the time you read this I'll probably be dead, but that's good it's the way I want it.

For a short while you made me feel whole again. You made me feel happy.

I loved you I really really did. More than anything, apart from my brothers, but you don't love me. I'm just a nuisance to you and everyone around us.

So I decided to fix that. I won't be around anymore.

I love you.

Jace Kai Blakely.

By the time I finished reading his note I was choking on my tears.

"Seth, are you alright?" Zachary asked at my door.

I just choked on my tears and ran out of my door, past Zach to Kai's room.

There was blood seeping out from under his bathroom door.

"Set....." Zach stopped when he saw the blood. "Shit. Open the door."

I kicked in the door to see Kai's body lying in a pool of blood next to sink, with a nearly empty pill bottle and a few razor blades.

"Alpha." Zach shouted."Doc."

They came running in to see me holding a dying Kai in my arms.

"Get away from him." Dom growled at me as he ran into the room.

I looked up at him with my tear streaked face and growled.

"No."

"Take him to the infirmary. Now." the doctor shouted at me.

I carried him to the infirmary and placed him on the bed and sat next to him.

The doctor came in and started to fix him.

"His heartbeat is very faint, if he wakes up it will be a miracle." As the doctor said this I broke down in tears and screamed out my pain.

"I'm sorry Seth" the doctor said before I felt something in my arm.

I started to feel drowsy before everything went black.

**********************************

Hey so I'm sorry for not updating.

Thank you everyone who reads this for reading. thank you for voting and commenting as well.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx