Chapter 5

Kai's POV

I woke up at 4am in a cold sweat with tears streaming down my face.

It's all my fault that my parents and brothers are dead.

I'm a disappointment to everyone. I bet even this pack are disappointed to have me as an Omega.

*Trigger warning, you can skip this but if you want*

I sat up and looked at my arms, covered in lines. Some faint, some bright.

I felt the urge to pick up the blade.

' Do it Kai, you're just a disappointment to everyone'

NO.

'Yes you are, your family is dead because of you'

Mum told me not to come out.

'So what, you should have died as well'

No I shouldn't have.

'Do it Kai, drag it across, watch the bliss come pouring out'

And I did just that.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Four times.

On and on until the blood was starting to pour down my arm.

Are you happy now.

' NO you should be dead as well, you worthless excuse of a human'

At least I'm human.

' I'm you Kai'

No you aren't.

*Its over now*

"Kai!" A voice shouted.

I turned around and saw Alec and Grace standing at my room door.

They walked in and I saw Zach and Seth behind them.

"You promised you would stop." Grace cried when she saw my arms.

"I cant, Grace. I've tried so many times, but the voice keeps coming back." I reply feeling as if I have dissapointed her.

'Told you'

Told me what?

' You are just a disappointment'

"What are you doing here?" I asked Alec and Grace.

"We heard about Drake and Steve, and we know how that was when you used to hear the voices." Alec replied.

"The voices are true Alec. I am a disappointment. I should have died, not my parents and brothers.". I replied.

"You could never disappoint us Kai. We love you for you. And you are amazing. So you can tell them voices to go Fuck themselves." Grace said which made me smile.

"Also, Zach said you were sleeping and yeah." Alec Dias scratching the back of his head.

"Well I'm not anymore." I replied.

"There is no point going back to sleep since its nearly 6am." Grace said.

"Okay, let's go to the kitchen and get some food." Alec shouted.

"Okay." I sighed getting up. "Let me get dressed first."

They all left my room so I went into my bathroom and looked in my mirror. My face has a lot of bruising around my eyes and lips.

I turned the tap on and cleaned my arm to get rid of the blood. It was still bleeding so I put a bandage on it.

I walked back into my room and doubled over in pain.

My head felt like it was getting pounded against a wall, while it felt like I was getting repeatedly punched in my stomach.

I lookd around my room and found the aspirin the doc gave me.

I took them and started putting a pair of black skinnys on with another band tee out of my wardrobe and my black hoodie and vans.

I walked out of my door only to be stopped by Zach.

"Kai, okay so Alec is my mate." He stammered out.

Wait. What.

*************************************

So I updated yay its a miracle.

In case you didn't know the ' voice' isn't his wolf, its like just a voice he hears in his head and yeah. Kinda like a conscious I think.

The pic is what I was thinking for Grace, but I'm not sure cause the pic for Alec has like nothing that is similar. Just imagine that as a basis, but with the same eyes as Alec.

Anyway,

Love ya's, byyeeee xx