Chapter 20

Seth's POV

I looked down at the small boy in my arms. He was truly beautiful. I don't know what it was about him. He just is.

"Seth." He murmured pulling on my top.

"Yes?"

"Are we going to school on Monday?" He asked.

"I think we have to we have missed a whole week." I told him as his face morphed into one of panic." Shh its alright I'll protect you from them bullies."

"Thank you." He muttered cuddling into me and falling asleep again.

I sat for a while playing with his hair until I felt tired. I shifted a little bit to get comfier as sleep took over.

I walked init school with Zach. I hadn't seen Kai today because he was already gone by the time that I woke up. Probably to help organize the school concert thing before graduation.

"Hey Seth." My ex-girlfriend said coming upto me." I haven't seen you in a while."

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you." I told her trying to walk away.

"No." She told me as she grabbed my face and kissed me.

I pushed her away from me and saw Kai running away down the hall.

"Why did you do that?" I shouted at he.

"Because silly, that stupid faggot was walking towards you. I was saving you from having to talk to him."

"Kai. His name is Kai not faggot. Get out of my way before I do something that I regret or not." I pushed her out of my way so I could go find Kai.

I ran down corridors looking for him but I couldn't find him.

"Seth. Why aren't you in class." The principal asked me.

"I'm looking for Kai." I replied trying bot to cry.

"I think I saw him on the football field he told me."

"Thank you so much." I told him as I ran towards the field.

I was just rounding the corner to the field when I heard someone shouting.

"You are a stupid worthless fag. No one loves you." Drake shouted at someone.

"Please stop." I heard a voice whimper.

Shit. That's Kai.

I walked around the corner to see Drake and Steve punching him repeatedly.

"Tell Seth I love him." He whimpered before his eyes closed.

"Wake up you stupid fag." Drake screamed slamming his head repeatedly against the concrete. "Well if you won't wake up I might as well do this."

I watched in horror as Drake pulled out a gun and aimed it at Kai's chest. I ran infront of Kai just as he pulled the trigger.

"Seth." Steve stuttered.

I felt my body being pushed out of the way as Drake aimed the gun at Kai and pulled the trigger.

"Ahhhhhhhh." I screamed as I shot up in bed. I looked next to ne to see Kai sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Seth what is it?" He asked me.

"I had a dream that Drake shot you." I cried.

"It's fine. I'm fine." He told me pulling me into a hug.

I nodded my head before burying it in his chest.

It was at that moment that I realized that I love him.

I love him so much that I don't know what I would do without him.

***********************************

Hey so incase you are confused it WAS a DREAM. Kai is NOT DEAD and neither is Seth. They are alive.

Thank you all so much for 5.85k reads like what. I can't even. Ahhhh.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx