Chapter 26

Seth's POV

As I stopped talking I looked down at Kai's face before looking away in shame. It's all my fault that he is like this.

I felt him squeeze my hand.

"Kai!" I gasped as I saw his eyes open.

"I love you too Seth Daniels."

I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine crashing my lips against his.

"I'm so so sorry, it's all my fault." I kept muttering to him.

"It's not your fault, I know what happened I heard everything that you and the others said. I should be sorry." he muttered the end.

"What! Why should you be sorry?"

"I tried to kill myself, I hurt you and my brothers and my friends. I wasn't thinking straight." he paused and burst out laughing. I stared at him with a puzzled face. "I said that I'm thinking straight, but I'm not straight."

"Oh right." I muttered.

"I'm still sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about it. I-i." he stopped and started crying.

"Shhhh, what's wrong?"

"It's not the first time, I've tried it before, I just couldn't stand the thought of living. I felt worthless, and like no one loved me and that I was a waste of space." he cried. "I hated everything, even you for a moment, but as I cut my wrists I didn't want to think of anyone but you, and all I could see was her kissing you. I felt that if even my mate didn't want me then no one would, I didn't think about the consequences, I just swallowed the pills, wrote the letters, swallowed more pills and cut my wrists." at this point he was struggling to talk proper from his crying.

"Kai." Kian shouted as he walked into the infirmary.

"I'm so sorry Kian." he cried.

"Don't be." Kian told him sitting on the opposite side of his bed from me. "We don't blame you."

"The voice told me I was worthless and that none of you loved me or even liked me in the smallest bit, it told me that I didn't deserve to live and that I should die. It was happy when I did it, it said finally the fag is killing himself." Kai cried.

"What, why didn't you ever tell us about it we could help." I told him.

"I don't know, I mean it was always there in the back of my mind. Can I ask you something Seth."

"Sure darling." I replied to him.

"Do you really mean everything that you said?" He asked me.

"Of course I do, I've never loved anyone as much as I love you." I replied honestly. Kai reached forward and grabbed my collar pulling me forward to kiss him.

"I feel really tired now, it used a lot of energy to do that." Kai said.

"Okay, lie down and rest whilst I go get the pack doctor." I muttered before kissing his forehead.

I walked out of the infirmary with Kian as we went to find the pack doctor.

"Doc," I shouted as I seen h m walking by. " He woke up."

He looked up and saw my expression before he ran to the infirmary.

I ran after him with Kian on my trail.

"Kai, can you tell me if you feel any pain?" The doc asked.

"No, I feel fine apart from being really tired." he responded.

"Okay, I'll get you some food and something to drink." the doc said before going to get him some food.

"What month is it?" Kai asked me.

"It's the start of June." I told him whilst striking his hair.

"Okay, wait that means that I can graduate school soon then."

"Mmhm" I told him. " Me as well."

"Yay, I hate it sometimes."

"You won't believe what happened today."

"What." Kai muttered.

"Grace punched Ruby, because she was saying stuff about you."

"Aww that's my Grace." he chuckled.

The doctor brought him some food and juice.

"Here, eat this then you can sleep." he told Kai.

"I'm gonna leave you two." Kian said walking out after the Doctor.

I watched as Kai ate his food and drank his juice.

"I've really missed having you around." I told him pulling him into my lap after he finished his food.

"I've missed you so so much."

"I missed holding you, and kissing you, and stroking your hair, and watching movies with you and watching you have fun with your brothers and friends."

"I love you so much Seth, and I feel really lucky to have you as a mate. I couldn't wish for a better mate."

"Me either, I love you." I muttered as he fell asleep in my lap with me falling asleep soon after.

*************************************
OMG yay. Ahhhhhh.

I'm not sure how many more chapters I'm gonna do, maybe five or a bit more I'm not sure.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx