Chapter 16

Seth's POV

During the car journey I had fallen asleep with Kai cuddled into my side. I had woken up when we pulled to a stop at a traffic light.

I looked out the window to see snow falling.

"Look." Dom told James pointing outside.

"Wow." James breathed and turned to look at Dom." It's beautiful."

"Like you." He told James grabbing his hand.

"No. Don't leave me mum."Kai shouted in his sleep.

"Kai. Shh its alright its just a nightmare." I told him as he woke up.

"Kai. What happened that night?" Dom asked him.

"It was raining so I was sitting in my room reading. You and Kian were somewhere with dad. That was when mum ran into mine and Kian's room with a panicked look on her face. She told me to hide under my bed. I hid under there for so long, maybe two days I think." He stopped talking and wiped his eyes.

"Dad told Kian and I to run and not look back. He told us you were safe and that nothing would happen to you." Dom told him.

"When I got out from under the bed I walked outside to see......e...everyone dead. There was bodies everywhere. I turned around to see mum. She was lying in front of all the pups, protecting them." He paused taking deep breaths. "I knew where dad kept all the account details but when I went to get them they were gone. So I ran to our room to pack some clothes to see a bag sitting with clothes, money and a letter telling me to come to Seth's pack. So I did that."

"I think my dad knew who you were but he wasn't sure if it was you. My mum on the other hand recognized you straight away and started crying. She was your mothers best friend. She knew that if anything ever happened to her that you would end up here." Seth admitted.

"Is that why everything was clean and tidy when we went back for our stuff?" Dom asked.

"Yes, my mother wanted them all to be buried." Seth told Dom.

The car slowed to a stop and I looked to sew we were home.

"Come on Kai, I'll take you to your bed." I told him and pulled him to his room.

"I need to have a shower." He whined as I closed the door.

"Well go, but I'm waiting here for you." I told him." Actually no I'm not."

His face dropped.

"I'm going to get you food. What do you want?" I asked him.

"Pizza." He replied overly excited.

"Okay, go for a shower and I will have pizza for when you come out."

He nodded his head and went into his bathroom.

I walked downstairs to see my mum.

"What happened to your face." She gasped.

"Well the dud that kidnapped me repeatedly punched it." I told her." I'm fine mum stop worrying, they are just bruises. Now I need some pizza fo Kai and I."

"Okay. Order some." She told me and handed me the phone.

I called the place and they told me they would deliver it in ten minutes.

I sat in the lounge next to Zach who had his head in his hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I questioned him.

"Alec won't talk to me. I think he thinks that I am going to reject him. Why would I reject him. He is amazing. Don't tell anyone but before I found out he was my mate I kinda had feelings for him and now they are just so much more. I think.I might be in love with him." Zach confessed.

"Tell him that then." I told him.

"What have I just to go up to him and be like ' Oh Alec I love you by the way'. Yeah right."

"What." I heard a gasp from behind us." You love me." Alec added.

"Yes." Zach told him." I have for so long, I didn't know how to tell you. You probably don't even love me back."

"Zach look at me." Alec told him grabbing Gus face making Zach gasp." I love you. I have loved you since I first set my eyes in you when we were five. I didn't understand my feelings for you then, but as I grew older my love for you increased so much until I was 100% in love with you."

Zach smashed his lips to Alec's.

Just then the doorbell rang so I went to answer it.

I opened it to see Steve.

"Hey, didn't know you lived here. Anyways here is your pizza."he told me handing it to me.

I went into the kitchen to get some juice and some snacks in case Kai wanted any.

I walked upstairs to his room to see Kai putting a band tee on. They are all he seems to wear.

I watched as he slipped the top over his head covering his torso.

He turned around and gasped.

"You gave me a fright." he shouted at me.

"I'm sorry, I'll just go eat this pizza on my own then." I joked.

"No!" he screamed and ran towards me grabbing the pizza out of my hands.

"I was joking." I told him hugging me from behind.

He melted into my arms closing his eyes.

I heard the door opening. I looked around to see Grace. She awed at us causing Kai to open his eyes.

"Sorry for interrupting you, but Dom is panicking." she told us.

"What happened?" Kai questioned.

"It's James, he collapsed. He went really pale and his eyes widened. His pulse is really faint." Grace told us.

***********************************************************************

Hey so I might not be able to update at the weekend cause I'm going to Oban and I'm not sure if I'll have wi-fi.

The song at the top is Loverboy by You me at six, I listened to it while i was writing this chapter and it's really good

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx